The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, Genie said:

So, Sue Gray has given her report to Boris Johnson.

I guess Boris is reading it as we speak. Will he read it properly, or just treat it like an international law?

If we assume he doesn’t know what’s in it already, and it’s awful might he jump the gun and resign immediately? We can dream…

Has he **** bothered to read it

I look forward to Ian Blackfords contribution at PMQ's today. Not a man to mince his words. Will the speaker still step in now Johnson has been proven to be a liar. 

Edited by markavfc40

7 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Erm? What?

So one of the main offending parties, Sue Gray didn't even look into because the Met were, then the Met didn't?

Massively corrupt the lot of them.

One more look, and I forget everything (whoa whoa).

• Haha 1

Just now, Genie said:

Why don’t they call him out in Brexit? It’s been a disaster, and ever since he “got it done” he’s been trying to get it re-done.

They got it done, that's all that matters.

He has a dig at Labour for wanting to raise taxes. How's that temporary VAT hike from 2011 getting on? That NI hike he imposed?

His only problem is Labour wanting to tax his donors, instead of sticking it to people on low and average incomes.

• Like 2

So his excuse is

The gatherings were against the rules before I was there, but when I was there they weren't, but after I left, they once again were.

And he'll get away with it.

Â