The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

What do they mean by won’t update? If they are sending out fines then what’s to update? 

They are using the excuse of Purdah for the local elections. You will notice that none of these people are candidates and not all of them are even members of a political party

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, bickster said:

They are using the excuse of Purdah for the local elections. You will notice that none of these people are candidates and not all of them are even members of a political party

So they send them out but the Met won’t reveal who they’ve gone to? 

If Boris or senior cabinet members have one then it’ll be leaked I’m sure.

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

As if this is going to do anything but encourage people to stay away in case they have to meet this word removed

Nice that he has so much free time to go to and fro, to the hot-desks that nobody regularly sits in, to leave messages that literally nobody will ever know is intended for them.

I guess looking for Brexit opportunities gives him plenty of time for other stuff. 

Just now, ml1dch said:

Nice that he has so much free time to go to and fro, to the hot-desks that nobody regularly sits in, to leave messages that literally nobody will ever know is intended for them.

I guess looking for Brexit opportunities gives him plenty of time for other stuff. 

Well, he tried fax, but it didn't seem to go through.

He's never been one for computers, but with Nadine here to show him the electric letters and video downstreaming, and whatnot, he'll surfing one of the internets like it's 1998 before you know it. This Jeeves seems like a nice fellow, perhaps he could assist nanny. 

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This Jeeves seems like a nice fellow, perhaps he could assist nanny. 

I reckon that the Ask Jeeves logo is basically what Nicholas Soames was doing as a side-hustle in the late nineties. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Davkaus said:

He's never been one for computers, but with Nadine here to show him the electric letters and video downstreaming, and whatnot, he'll surfing one of the internets like it's 1998 before you know it…

Au contraire. JRM is all kitted up with the internet (though only in black and white)

A2C0CB37-6169-41FC-BE05-D29F3F399782.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

From the rather humorous Birmingham based artist Foka Wolf (for those who don’t know). 

The homeless one above prompted Full Fact to clarify it was a gag.

0BE19A6D-8B43-41D7-863D-3F0AC340F103.thumb.jpeg.245ff93c5def08d58298b436d61afff7.jpeg

It’s the little details I enjoy, like the venue being a Pound Stretcher car park.

Edit - sorry everyone, when I posted this I genuinely thought I was in the funny pictures thread.

Here’s another to make up for it.

3479D913-DB61-4CB0-A026-FB3347ED2FCF.jpeg.546aae271860e81718a9b5f0d89e009e.jpeg

Edited by Mark Albrighton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Davkaus said:

As if this is going to do anything but encourage people to stay away in case they have to meet this word removed

Creepiness aside, as my mate who works in the CS has pointed out, pretty much all CS departments have a hot desk policy, so this doesn't even make sense.

32 minutes ago, juanpabloangel18 said:

Creepiness aside, as my mate who works in the CS has pointed out, pretty much all CS departments have a hot desk policy, so this doesn't even make sense.

It varies greatly department to department - some do, some don't, some aren't as strict with getting staff back in as others. 

I’ve never said anything like this but above all other politicians I will actively celebration the day Jacob Rees Mogg leaves this planet. 

He’s legitimately one of the worst humans I’ve ever had the displeasure of being aware of. 

8 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I’ve never said anything like this but above all other politicians I will actively celebration the day Jacob Rees Mogg leaves this planet. 

He’s legitimately one of the worst humans I’ve ever had the displeasure of being aware of. 

Definitely. His sanctimonious Christianity just adds to it. 

• Like 1

Â