The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

I'm genuinely trying to think if there was anyone in the country who believed that there WASN'T a party.

I mean even the most die hard Tory voter must not have actually believed the government's denial of this.

We're at that point where the lies are almost so blatant they don't even register any more

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm genuinely trying to think if there was anyone in the country who believed that there WASN'T a party.

I mean even the most die hard Tory voter must not have actually believed the government's denial of this.

We're at that point where the lies are almost so blatant they don't even register any more

said die hard tories are just tweeting some screenshot of some story about starmer having drinks during one of the lockdowns in response

because in this world of whataboutism we live in, 2 wrongs make a right

11 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

said die hard tories are just tweeting some screenshot of some story about starmer having drinks during one of the lockdowns in response

because in this world of whataboutism we live in, 2 wrongs make a right

“But Labour” 

3 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

“But Labour” 

In fairness the other side was headed up by an idealistic old man who hates Jews so much he campaigned to save their cemeteries.

So he could bury their still warm corpses in them, amiright?!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

In fairness the other side was headed up by an idealistic old man who hates Jews so much he campaigned to save their cemeteries.

So he could bury their still warm corpses in them, amiright?!

Thank god antisemitism doesn’t exist now. The media have really done well to end that, as shown by their reports since December 2019.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I bet there’s a lot that will cover it off with “so what if they had a party, they deserve it after everything they had to deal with”.

• Like 2

“It’s not in the public interest….look over here at all the booster vaccinations…that’s what the Great British public want to hear about…not this ‘party politics. Nobody denied this party, it’s time to move on’” 

wizzle wizzle hrumph 

Straight out of the playbook of how all dictators deal with these things. Think Russia Novichock….common well known about denial strategy. It works. 

Well this is just revolting isn't it? Even by the standards of these guys, surely the Johnson lickers will see this creature for what he is? Even they can't defend this and keep a straight face, even if he is the man that "got beggzit dun" and beat down "commie corbyn"?

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I would love this to be the end but I just can't see it. 

Same x2. Although this is the sort of thing that will piss off people who voted for Johnson because “he’s a funny guy”. 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I bet there’s a lot that will cover it off with “so what if they had a party, they deserve it after everything they had to deal with”.

Oh I totally agree. I just can't imagine anyone believing that there was no party

• Like 1

I glanced at the papers front pages this morning, most seem to have the story about the Tory’s breaking their own lockdown rules.

The Sun have no mention of it and have a story about the weather. rocket polishers.

Â