Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

15 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think Lerner incompetence is a get out for blaming the players and managers. Lambert got away with murder because people blamed Lerner

Funny the only manager who was never excused for it was Sherwood

That'll be why :P

On a related note, "Gone for a Burton" has never been so potentially ironic for us.

2 hours ago, dounavilla said:

Don't, just don't.  I can't take any more optimism. Let it go man !

I can't help it mate. Just imagine if we win - it will be meltdown.

And then just imagine if we beat Palace and we are within 6 points of safety. There will be jizz everywhere.

Edited by GeordieVillan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think Lerner incompetence is a get out for blaming the players and managers. Lambert got away with murder because people blamed Lerner

Funny the only manager who was never excused for it was Sherwood

That's because it was obvious that there was way more wrong with the team under Sherwood. The guy was a joke.

• Like 1

He was so bad that compare to our last 3 managers opening 8 games in charge

Garde Played 8 Won 0  Draws 4 Lost 4

Sherwood Played 8 Won 3 Draw 1 Lost 4

Lambert Played 8 Won 1 Drew 2 Lost 5

Sherwood is best manager we had since Houllier which is why he should have got more time

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He was so bad that compare to our last 3 managers opening 8 games in charge

Garde Played 8 Won 0  Draws 4 Lost 4

Sherwood Played 8 Won 3 Draw 1 Lost 4

Lambert Played 8 Won 1 Drew 2 Lost 5

Sherwood is best manager we had since Houllier which is why he should have got more time

Good thing our season isn't for 8 games then. To me this is a pointless comparision. Different players in the squad, different opposition, different situations.

Edited by Skruff
Spelling
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He is also to blame for killing Guzan confidence, Amavi injury and for 9/11 

It's hardly a stretch to say that Garde's poor start is at least partially down to Sherwood. The squad were in an absolute hole confidence-wise when he came in and we still haven't properly recovered yet.

3 hours ago, GeordieVillan said:

I can't help it mate. Just imagine if we win - it will be meltdown.

And then just imagine if we beat Palace and we are within 6 points of safety. There will be jizz everywhere.

and then you wake up and realise it was a dream....a wet one!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Sherwood wasn't the reason he chose Richardson and Sinclair. 

Sherwood wasn't the reason he dropped Gestede after he and Ayew had played well in the previous 2 games. 

Sherwood did a terrible job but Garde needs to take responsibility for the decisions he's making and the approach he's set out for survival. 

Sherwood sent two better left back options out on loan and kept Richardson. Sackable offense on its own. Leaving Ayew abd amavi out was brainless. Ruined Guzan and Gil's confidence. Pretty much the whole squads actually. The fact that he hired that imposter of a coach wilkins who did nothing to improve us. Could go on for weeks. Signing lescott..leaving senderos out of squad but including Nzogbia. 

He deserved the sack. Oh and we were bottom.

• Like 2

Â