Football Manager 2016

andykeenan

8 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Yeah you can do family sharing but as stated above, only one person can play at a time. Even if you go into Offline mode. 

I'm curious as to how they would know? If you're offline how can they tell if you are playing or not?

4 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I'm curious as to how they would know? If you're offline how can they tell if you are playing or not?

It must still talk to the Steam servers or whatever in offline mode, although clearly if your computer isn't connected to the internet it won't be able to do this.

56 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I think the only way it will let you play a game through family share is if you're connected to the Internet.  If you are genuinely offline you won't have access to the game.  

41 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I think the only way it will let you play a game through family share is if you're connected to the Internet.  If you are genuinely offline you won't have access to the game.  

Me and my brother play from the same account. If Im on it and he starts up ill get a logged out of steam notification but carry on playing.

• Like 1

kOXjtEY.png

Get in!!

Game almost screwed me over with an offside goal and a 2nd goal from a defensive howler. Normally I'd scream at them during half time but they were all nervous and frustrated so I told them they were unlucky and that I had faith. Spidlen credited me for the turnaround  :wub:

Next up is Real Madrid in the quarter finals... they've knocked me out twice before, but Ronaldo is 36 now so surely not again! :unsure:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Suliman looks immense, just starting out with Villa so will give him some TLC. 

Enjoying reading your tips Tarjei, keep them coming cheers. 

Any other hot prospect wonder kid tips?

Sure, unless you think it's more fun to discover them yourself :)

Any specific position?

• Like 1

Their researcher is clearly biased, such a shame ours has always been honest.

Hows Lincoln turn out? had him on my shortlist all season but I had more pressing concerns for depth at FB.

10 minutes ago, V01 said:

Hows Lincoln turn out? had him on my shortlist all season but I had more pressing concerns for depth at FB.

Lincoln is special. Maybe I was lucky though. I don't know if he has random potential or not.

6sAQn3z.png

Not bad for a £4.5m signing.

54 minutes ago, tarjei said:

Sure, unless you think it's more fun to discover them yourself :)

Any specific position?

It is all part of the fun, but a tip or two never goes amiss!

I always enjoy developing strikers and centre backs, it's always rewarding when they start dominating. 

12 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

It is all part of the fun, but a tip or two never goes amiss!

I always enjoy developing strikers and centre backs, it's always rewarding when they start dominating. 

Alright, I'll list some of the lesser known players that has turned out great on my save. I'm not gonna spoil it too much by saying who's the better ones of the lot though. 

Strikers: Harold Preciado, Engvall, Idriss Mhirsi, Borre, Marcos Astina, Gabriel Jesus, Succar, Lucas Abadie, Arthur (Santos), Luis Henrique, Cristian Pavon, Borja Mayoral, Jeisson Vargas, Andrei Ivan, Sebastian Riquelme, Andre Silva (Porto), Saponjic, Andres Renteria, Zach Clough,

CBs: Floranus, Asen Georgiev, Ronaldo (Cruzeiro/Nice), Joao Nunez, Paolo Oliveira, Riedewald, Elvedi, Wimmer, Reece Burke, Akanji, Leandro Vega, Samir (Flamengo), Lindelóf, Davinson Sanchez, Vukasin Jovanovic, Gorenc Stankovic, Verdasca, Baumgartl, Pulgar, Bailly, Nehuan Paz, Figueiredo, Nedelcearu.

I use a 100k players database so you might not find all of them, but that should be enough to tickle your fancy? :)

9 minutes ago, tarjei said:

Alright, I'll list some of the lesser known players that has turned out great on my save. I'm not gonna spoil it too much by saying who's the better ones of the lot though. 

Strikers: Harold Preciado, Engvall, Idriss Mhirsi, Borre, Marcos Astina, Gabriel Jesus, Succar, Lucas Abadie, Arthur (Santos), Luis Henrique, Cristian Pavon, Borja Mayoral, Jeisson Vargas, Andrei Ivan, Sebastian Riquelme, Andre Silva (Porto), Saponjic, Andres Renteria, Zach Clough,

CBs: Floranus, Asen Georgiev, Ronaldo (Cruzeiro/Nice), Joao Nunez, Paolo Oliveira, Riedewald, Elvedi, Wimmer, Reece Burke, Akanji, Leandro Vega, Samir (Flamengo), Lindelóf, Davinson Sanchez, Vukasin Jovanovic, Gorenc Stankovic, Verdasca, Baumgartl, Pulgar, Bailly, Nehuan Paz, Figueiredo, Nedelcearu.

I use a 100k players database so you might not find all of them, but that should be enough to tickle your fancy? :)

Fantastic, I'll have a look at some of them and see what they're like in my save. Thanks Tarjei. 

3 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Fantastic, I'll have a look at some of them and see what they're like in my save. Thanks Tarjei. 

No problem bud. There's plenty of list for the more famous talents ones around, on youtube and on the many FM-sites. Even downloadable shortlists I think.

The only one I've found from fm15 that have been downgraded is Balanta, but most of the golden ones from last year seem the same.

6 minutes ago, tarjei said:

No problem bud. There's plenty of list for the more famous talents ones around, on youtube and on the many FM-sites. Even downloadable shortlists I think.

The only one I've found from fm15 that have been downgraded is Balanta, but most of the golden ones from last year seem the same.

Yeah i've seen the lists etc. but find it better having someone like yourself actually further into the game and have seen them first hand. My scouts will certainly be busy ;)

• Like 1

nrwagFW.png

Maybe I've finally cracked it.. I'm going at it the Chelsea way. Seems to be working wonders away from home against these top class teams. Did the same against Barca and they were lucky to score from a long range shot in the last 10 min to rescue a draw.

Defensive mentality, with drop deeper. I bascially had 9 players behind the ball for most of the game, including the striker, and an inside forward lurking in the space behind their gung ho wing back. They had more shots, but a lot fewer chances.

k9jZluv.png

Decided to continiue with the defensive tactic at home. and it seems it's true that defensive can be quite attacking too!

Edited by tarjei

Ah, Big Chris, i have missed you. Got him for £4m even though i didn't need him. He even took a £20k pay cut. He's supposed to be back up to Thalles, but he cant stop scoring.

SnXeHMP.png

Â