Football Manager 2016

andykeenan

Won't hurt to ask, although they'll probably give you checklist with a good hour worth of work to nail the issue down.

Unless you were in the analysis tool screen when clicking continue? That issue (and hitting analysis directly after a match) is fixed for full release.

Won't hurt to ask, although they'll probably give you checklist with a good hour worth of work to nail the issue down.

Unless you were in the analysis tool screen when clicking continue? That issue (and hitting analysis directly after a match) is fixed for full release.

Haha, yes I was. Because I'm trying to pefect my tactic I'm constantly on the analysis page :D

not sure, didnt see anything about a takeover and they finished about 6th and won the FA cup, worth £1.25bn at the end of the 1st season

i won the league, league cup and got to the semi final of the CL with arsenal, bought higuain, he got about 28 goals, sanchez 21 and walcott (as a super sub) 20, scored 104 goals, villa kocked me out of the FA cup, was 3-0 up at HT and lost! they stayed up by 1 point on the last day, got de boer in as manager, got bought out by some st helens based business man, when liverpool sacked klopp in april de boer went there, not sure who the villa manager is at the moment

what i did find is that the wages are ridiculous (bellerin moaning cos i wont increase his £45k a week contract to £220k a week) gibbs, wilshere, welbeck and giroud are all 2-3 stars in the arsenal set up and that "in line with his responsibilities steve bould will negotiate the contract" wont result in anyone signing

Are they at Wembley now? Might be due to that. There's also a data bug when they are constructing New White Hart Lane and playinf At Wembley, however play their European games at NWHL, so effectively have two stadiums.

Does anyone fancy taking the reins for next year? PM me :)

I wish you would continue with it because you do a great job.I thought you already left btw.

I would love to do it, but living in another country means I have no chance to see the reserves and youth sides, and I don't have any sources of information How do you figure out contract details and staff skills and such?

Edited by tarjei

With the create a team feature, it would be interesting to see someone make a Villatalk team again. Think we had one last year, but it was made with the editor and there were a few problems with starting right at the bottom.

At the end of season one spurs are the richest club in the world...

Some things on FM never change

Think the new TV deal is implemented in the game. All the Premier League clubs get a huge increase financially after the first season.

That could be part of the reason why that is happened, though i'm not sure that is the full reason why.

Â