Football Manager 2016

andykeenan

God damn it! Same procedure as every year!

hyL0A0x.png

dAP71xO.png

Absolutely outplayed them but somehow couldn't score a goal. The striker who got a 5.9 in last year final, had another mare with a 6.3. He's got 59 goals in 47 games this season, but turns into poo when I need him the most.

4fb3d5cca9dc8d50b2874ae6d1beb7cf.png

be59c9a20e3ac205b72cd7e27e5f46f9.png

Won the league in my second season, Batshuayi was absolutely incredible.

Haven't played that save since though, seemed a little too easy winning the league it 2 seasons so I've got this on the go right now 

41a78bb92f4d51278f6e7d67268a6662.png

Aim of this is to overcome fierce rivals PSG, should hopefully take me a good few seasons. Still in season 1 atm, promotion is looking unlikely though, not putting enough wins together

Yea I was saying this earlier in the thread, id prefer it to be a fair old slog of 5-6 seasons before you could even begin to challenge for the title. If I win it that early I might do the create a club thing and start in the conference somewhere, that could be quite fun.

a paris fc game is definitely on my radar once ive got my head round the game

my usual complaint of getting to the top and staying there too easily isnt quite happening, on my arsenal game im about 7th in march, 4 points off 4th, about 10 points off 3rd, 18 points off watford in 2nd... low is the utd boss and they're pissing the league

Well, done. @Daniel. That soothes my pain somewhat.

It was immensely frustrating while the match was going on, I kinda knew after the first couple of chances that I would probably need them to score an own goal to win it. That said it's keeping me motivated to continue with the save.

My 1st team is about 50% new gens now. Got some insanely good players, so I'm confident I'll win it soon. I'm winning the league with 20-30 pts and 100+ goal difference each year. It's just those high pressure games my some of my key players don't seem to do well in.

finished 2nd in season 3 with arsenal, could have won it on the last day too! won the league and FA cup, watford finished 4th

villa got relegated, split my save and applied for the job, think im about to get it, off to the world cup with portugal, can see what will happen, the save that i win the world cup on will go to shit

On 17 November 2015 at 17:48:39, tarjei said:

@tarjei which face pack are you using? I've downloaded the cut out mega pack from sortitoutsi at 8gb, and it's been 'preparing' to extract since yesterday evening. Should it take this long? And any other recommendations of decent face packs? Cheers. 

1 hour ago, tarjei said:

Well, not that long, no! I think it took me 30 minutes maybe. Maybe your hard drive is close to full or something?

I've given up with it now, got a Premier League face pack in the game, might try the mega pack again. 3rd time lucky hopefully! I've got around 20gb left on my hard drive plus an external hard drive with 1tb so shouldn't be an issue. Thinking the download may have been corrupted with lost connection as i am just doing it through Safari?

I survived the consortium takeover and they've injected 20m ready for the January transfer window.

Edited by villan-scott

16 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I've given up with it now, got a Premier League face pack in the game, might try the mega pack again. 3rd time lucky hopefully! I've got around 20gb left on my hard drive plus an external hard drive with 1tb so shouldn't be an issue. Thinking the download may have been corrupted with lost connection as i am just doing it through Safari?

I survived the consortium takeover and they've injected 20m ready for the January transfer window.

For big files sizes like that torrents are much more dependable. There shoudl be a torrent-link on the sortitoutsi-page. I think you have to enable DHT in your torrent-client for it to download at good speeds btw, as most people seeding are not connectable otherwise.

Edited by tarjei

Â