Adama Traore

mwj

5 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I found a spurious link that suggested that Gabby ran 100m in 10.98 seconds. He's quicker than Gabby - http://www.thesportster.com/soccer/top-15-fastest-100m-times-ran-by-footballers/

I wouldn't be surprised if he were to top that list. I've never seen a footballer take off like he can, the only word for it is explosive. He can control the ball too, which is an incredible feat at that speed. Whether he has the stamina or the very top speed I don't know, but as I said it wouldn't surprise me.

that link says Micah Richards can do it in 11 seconds, takes him about 11 minutes to get back 30 yards

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ponky said:

He's got an awful lot of match fitness to make up. Will be at least 2 weeks from even making the bench simply because of lack of pre season.

I know what you are saying but with the results of the last 2 games and the lack of quality currently available to RDM I would have thought it was a no brainer to name him in the squad and unleash him for a 10 minute cameo if the situation allows.

Edited by Fight Like Lions

9 hours ago, Fight Like Lions said:

RDM confirmed the only injury doubt he currently has is Nathan Baker. If Adama doesn't make the squad against Rotherham or Huddersfield then the writing is surely on the wall?

im starting to think the last few managers didnt know he was actually a player

3 hours ago, DK82 said:

Where is Traore?

According to RDM in his press conference this morning, our only injury concern for tomorrow is Nathan Baker. So does that mean its fair to assume Traore is fit? 

If so, i think the squad selections in the next week or two will be telling. If he isn't injured, and if he is in RDM's plans, we will surely see him included in the not to distant future. 

Â