Paul-Georges Ntep

Kingman

I think this is dead in the water (mort dans l'eau) if he wants European football.

I was more intrigued by the reference to Ashley (le petite merde) Young....but I would have him back but I think that is even more unlikely.

• Like 1

Read an article that he's due back in a month. Tibia and hamstring on the other leg.

He's worth getting injured as he will be unreal in the long term

Edited by KSV

Looks rapid. With the links to this fella, Townsend and Phillips, it seems we are actively on the hunt for a pacey winger, 

I think this is dead in the water (mort dans l'eau) if he wants European football.

I was more intrigued by the reference to Ashley (le petite merde) Young....but I would have him back but I think that is even more unlikely.

98750223e9dc7944d0211d441a03a4bc.jpg

• Like 2

Ern, I don't to burst anyone's bubbles but this had all come from the pillar of information which is "The daily Star" ?!

More chance in us changing our name to Flashson Killa than them lot being honest.

• Like 1

Insanely quick, knows how to get past a player and a knack for showmanship. Seems like a Gabby 2.0 or even 3.0. Would be great to get him in, let him heal, blood him carefully and set him loose on defenses next season. But right now, can we allow ourselves the luxury of spending this much money on a player not in playing condition?

Sign him up. Anyone who does the playground trick of stopping the ball then crounching down to head it over the line is all right by me.

The risk of heading it onto your own hand is not worth it. Trust me.

• Like 1

Â