Emmanuel Adebayor

yayoboy

Considering SikhinTrinity is a long time poster I dont think he would bother posting info just to seek attention

So is Richard...

Anyway, that's not the point people are making. Posting "inside info" like that and not expecting anybody to question the source is pretty naive.

Fair enough but I don't think anyone is going to come out and say my source is X. If it's a blatant lie and someone winding up people then I get it but if it's a poster who never posts itk and then suddenly does I don't think we should all jump on him. Question it by all means but don't just start ripping into someone

Considering SikhinTrinity is a long time poster I dont think he would bother posting info just to seek attention

So is Richard...

Anyway, that's not the point people are making. Posting "inside info" like that and not expecting anybody to question the source is pretty naive.

Fair enough but I don't think anyone is going to come out and say my source is X. If it's a blatant lie and someone winding up people then I get it but if it's a poster who never posts itk and then suddenly does I don't think we should all jump on him. Question it by all means but don't just start ripping into someone

Nobody ripped into anyone. That's the point.

So is Richard...

Nobody is ripping into anybody.

If you're not allowed to question it, then anybody can just say anything. Which is the point I was making with my facetious post above.

This is exactly the reason so called ITKs have people hanging on their every word, when 99% of the time they know **** all. Because they don't have to prove it.

• Like 1

I have heard, from a reliable source, that Adebayor is asking for speedboat, a different woman every night, and his wages to be paid in the equivalent value of mini eggs.

DON'T ASK ME WHERE I GOT MY INFORMATION FROM!

I don't think that's exactly questioning his source. More like taking the piss out of someone.

Like I said. Question it. You don't have to take the piss out of someone though especially someone who is a regular poster and doesn't usually post itk. Not the same as Richard who posts regular itk and is right sometimes and wrong sometimes.

It looks like this is his least favourite move, but most likely to occur. So who really wants an unmotivated Abebayor who would rather still be in London? No thanks.

Why on earth do people just make up a load of bollocks as if it's some sort of fact?

Because this is a place to talk about opinions rather than fact? Getting run down by the thought police here. Does anyone really know what is happening?  Notice words 'looks' and 'likely' not 'definite'. Cheez. Personally it looks a bit like Anelka going to the Baggies a few years back, and that went really well didn't it.

I don't think it reads like an opinion,"it looks like his least favourite move "......that comes over as a comment based on something.....if you'd said " I wonder if we are his least favourite move"....or " I hope we are not his least favourite move".......?they would sound like opinions or views.

Certainly when I read it I then looked back through the thread to see if I'd missed something.

Yep, I did the same.

I have heard, from a reliable source, that Adebayor is asking for speedboat, a different woman every night, and his wages to be paid in the equivalent value of mini eggs.

I don't think that's exactly questioning his source. More like taking the piss out of someone.

No, you've taken that out of context. That was AFTER the poster got pissy about a couple of people asking him, politely, where he got the info.

So apparently, according to the Daily Mail, he's worried we'll be in another relegation battle and also doesn't want to leave London.

Villa are trying to convince him that we won't be and are making allowances for him to commute a few days per week.

Sounds to me like the journalist is trying to guess why the deal is being held up. You really think he cares about relegation for a loan or short term deal.

No, you've taken that out of context. That was AFTER the poster got pissy about a couple of people asking him, politely, where he got the info.

Fair enough.

• Like 1

If he wants assurances of a deal after a loan and he has not handed in a transfer request why not get him on a free and give him a 2 year contract? Spurs have to pay the remainder of his contract and we can keep him within the pay structure. He is quids in too and everyone is happy!?

So apparently, according to the Daily Mail, he's worried we'll be in another relegation battle and also doesn't want to leave London.

Villa are trying to convince him that we won't be and are making allowances for him to commute a few days per week.

Sounds to me like the journalist is trying to guess why the deal is being held up. You really think he cares about relegation for a loan or short term deal.

What we need is word from Richard and the other ITKs on this.

What we need is word from Richard and the other ITKs on this.

Trent reckons it will be done. Good enough for me.