Europa League Final & Champions League Final

andykeenan

Going to be a dull game. Barca are boring as it is, but 1-0 up. Yawn.

Barca with their reputation of not scoring many goals?

People really will whinge about anything.

Since when did goals = entertainment?
Since the first person ever scored a goal

That's odd that you base how good a game is on how many goals are scored, each to their own I suppose.

Not scoring goals was pretty boring as well under Lambert.

Yes.

Goal are entertaining, as are other things that's can happen in a game. To say "oh no there's been a goal after 4 minutes this is gonna me dull" is either trolling or the work of a right miserable person.

Cracking game, end to end action. Really enjoying it.

Its pretty grim when the the most likeable (IMO) team in the match are convicted match fixers

Not scoring goals was pretty boring as well under Lambert.

Yes.

Goal are entertaining, as are other things that's can happen in a game. To say "oh no there's been a goal after 4 minutes this is gonna me dull" is either trolling or the work of a right miserable person.

Cracking game, end to end action. Really enjoying it.

No, it's called having watched games previously. Go 1-0 up, control possession, slow the game down. Each to their own, but it's boring football to me. To suggest everyone has to like the same thing is either trolling or the thoughts of a very ignorant person.

I don't think its been dull. Theres been chances created at both ends but really need a Juve goal to set this alight. Fear a red card coming for either Pogba or Vidal which will ruin the game. 

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 1

Not much atmosphere though, shame they had to choose a ground with a running track around it. All you hear is that Barca anthem and then some whistling. Vidal seems a bit of a clearing in the woods, he was lucky to only have a yellow and got a right shit haircut.

Not much atmosphere though, shame they had to choose a ground with a running track around it. All you hear is that Barca anthem and then some whistling. Vidal seems a bit of a clearing in the woods, he was lucky to only have a yellow and got a right shit haircut.

From the start it seemed like there was barely any fans of either club at the game really. Imagine it's another FA Cup job where half the tickets are for suits.

Vidal seems a bit of a clearing in the woods, he was lucky to only have a yellow and got a right shit haircut.

I didn't know the refs could dole that out as punishment, but I like it.

• Like 1

On ITV they mentioned each team had 20,000 allocated. Not sure what the capacity is?

Another nail in the coffin of football. That is absolutely disgusting, but sadly not surprising.

On ITV they mentioned each team had 20,000 allocated. Not sure what the capacity is?

Another nail in the coffin of football. That is absolutely disgusting, but sadly not surprising.

70k was mentioned in commentary.

Â