Europa League Final & Champions League Final

andykeenan

Yes congratulations to Sevilla. Best team in the tournament. Thats 5 la liga sides in the champions league now. Thats one hell of an advantage next season. 

Was wondering what happened to Delefeou, everyone at Everton seemed to be raving about him last season but apart from a couple of nice goals I didn't think he was that amazing.

me too, he was brilliant for Sevilla early season. Hasn't played for ages

They have a great knack of picking up excellent strikers for very little...when they beat Boro in 2006 I remember it was Kanoute and Saviola as their front two which ripped Boro apart....then Luis Fabiano popped up for a bit...then Negredo and now onto Bacca who'll probably move on this summer and they'll pick up someone else for peanuts.

It will be great if we can be in this competition next season even if it means a lot more games. We are never going to be able to compete at the right end of the Premier League, not wthout major investment, but we can have a crack at this competition. Dnipro have showed the way. 

Straight in no qualifiers. 

The europa league has been fully enjoyable this season. 

Well done to Sevilla then, a club that sells its best players each summer and just gets on with it unlike English clubs that whinge how unfair life is when Suarez or Bale leave.

Maybe you missed the years long complaining of Sevilla with Dani Alves, even before he left he fell out with the owner of the club and there was trouble.

Pretty much every major pub in the centre that usually shows football.

I was walking through Broad Street when the second Classico was on this season and pretty much every bar had it on. It struck me how much more popular european football has now become to the average British fan as say 10-15 years ago Real Madrid-Barcelona would be tucked away on Sky Sports 3 with hardly any build up and would then get a couple of lines in the papers on Monday.

Nowadays it's hyped up as much just as any British game is.

Â