Europa League Final & Champions League Final

andykeenan

I think the equivalent from a defensive point of view would be to think of it as if there was shot clearly on target and it hit a defenders arm and took it wide.

But like Stefan says, regardless of what the rules say I personally don't think it should stand. It's wouldn't be a 'fair' goal in my eyes.

Yep.

The rules are a starting point and need to be adapted by the refs using common sense.

Is there a more detestable club in football than Barcelona?

No, but I don't think Juventus got punished enough for the match-fixing they did so tonight I don't care. 

Is there a more detestable club in football than Barcelona?

No, but I don't think Juventus got punished enough for the match-fixing they did so tonight I don't care.
And Barca will never get punished for it, shocking.

Get in, fully deserved. What a team.

If you like diving, playacting, anti-football bastards then yeah, what a team.

Don't kick them in the ankles, calf, shin, thigh if you don't want them to make a meal out of it. Simples. You'd be hard pushed to find a football team that doesn't do it, fact is Barca invite more tackles because they play football from another planet (albeit pretty subdued tonight).

Fully deserved, though Juve did well. I'm not entirely objective, but for me the better team won.

This thread is kind of bizarre. Boring? Anti-football? Match fixing allegations?

Â