Witcher 3

lapal_fan

On 14/04/2022 at 22:51, theunderstudy said:

I restarted it the other day. This is my 4th play through I think? First on Death March as I'm going for the PS4 trophy. 7 year old game and it still looks gorgeous. Such an immersive, glorious game.

Agreed, it's amazing. Played it through on the Switch recently and it was brilliant. It's held up much better than Skyrim I think.

On 20/04/2022 at 13:06, Risso said:

Agreed, it's amazing. Played it through on the Switch recently and it was brilliant. It's held up much better than Skyrim I think.

I love Skyrim but Skyrim "looks" like a game that's been out for a decade. Witcher 3 on my PS4, both of which are from 6/7 years ago look amazing and if they were released today I don't think I'd see anyone complaining about the graphics or gameplay. The story is engaging and the combat never feels boring even if it is repetitive. And some of the Monsters designs are just fantastic.

TCGS podcast said the ps5 / series version was being done by a company based in St Petersburg and that's why it's been pulled, they then went on to guess that they don't have the capacity to do it in house so they'll either find someone else, wait for the war to end, or just chip away at it without giving a hint of a date that will then be missed 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished my the main story in my first play through. Pretty chuffed as I did it on Death March. Now onto the the DLCs.

Just an utterly brilliant game, easily top 5 games I'll ever play.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Next gen update is out.

Might finally get further than Skellige this time 🙂

Looking forward to trying it although I've heard rumours it's a bit of a sh#tshow similar to Cyberpunk next gen. Might be rubbish though.

• 4 weeks later...

Just won the Gwent tournament in Novigrad (yes I save scummed. Dwarf guy in the first round took I think 6 or 7 attempts to beat, but won the next 3 games at the first try). 

Now off to save Dandelion. 

Guess I'm hooked. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 10/01/2023 at 03:56, dubbs said:

Gwent never clicked with me so I've not invested anywhere near enough time in it as a probably should have.

I refuse to play unless I have to, nearly my side quests left are Gwent tournaments 😅

I've just got to Toussaint - having collected every single Gwent card available everywhere else, including the DLC stuff outside of the Skellige deck which isn't needed for the trophy, including Roach's card. 

I can completely understand why comments have been made over the years about it being so nice that the developers added all that extra content on top of the card game. 

• Like 2

Â