The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

Surprised the left aren't complaining about this new tax introduced today that unfairly targets the poor   ... really need a two tier bag system whereby the rich pay 7p for their plastic bags

Its the right that whine about green taxes

Ahhhhh but is alive and well it seems :)

Well not not really, the ahh but defence is a x did this so supporters of x say Y did similar in defence of x's actions

This one is just, no you are plain wrong. :mrgreen:

How can I be plain wrong ...

How many months do you have spare for the preamble?

so anyway moving on from Bick's attempt to deflect from his latest defeat   :)     ....

Spitting at people and calling them scum as they attend a conference .... the left really are some vile people aren't they ? (  as well as hate filled and abusive )

I'll await the posts of it being  justified because it was Tories and because blah blah blah but presumably nobody is really going to try and defend the indefensible are they ?

so anyway moving on from Bick's attempt to deflect from his latest defeat   :)     ....

Spitting at people and calling them scum as they attend a conference .... the left really are some vile people aren't they ? (  as well as hate filled and abusive )

I'll await the posts of it being  justified because it was Tories and because blah blah blah but presumably nobody is really going to try and defend the indefensible are they ?

Owen Jones got called a 'Tory scumbag'  :)

I'd agree with you to a degree if VT didn't have it's own "all Tories are scum " mantra  .. but I'm sure you've already made the same observation about prejudical approaches in that thread and I just missed it ( I wont do another blandy deleted it joke )   

4 arrests out of 80,000 is commendable but it could have been as a result of  restraint by the rozzers rather than an indication that only 4 people were up to no good , either way the  spitting is still pretty vile ...

Regardless I still expected this thread to be full of emabarrsed  left wingers denouncing the actions of egg throwing , spitting , scum calling etc  ..even if it was only by a few  

Regardless I still expected this thread to be full of emabarrsed  left wingers denouncing the actions of egg throwing , spitting , scum calling etc  ..even if it was only by a few  

Why? If they're not the ones responsible for the spitting and 'scum calling'? I'm not sure I really mind them egging people though I'd hope they'd keep it in reserve for the real villains: Duncan Smith, Hunt, Osborne, Cameron, May, Blair, Campbell and Sir Danny Alexander - if anyone can find the bastard.

Edited by snowychap
To shove Hunt on the list
  • Like 1

I didn't manage to make a single good decision!

Oh, that depends what you did in the toilet paper situation, doesn't it? :) 

*Runs for cover before any sensitive Royalists notice*

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is probably the most divided I have seen labour in my lifetime (i am only 32 years old). If I was UKIP or Lib Dems I would be trying to take advanatge of this. The SNP must be loving this secretly.

I think this is probably the most divided I have seen labour in my lifetime (i am only 32 years old). If I was UKIP or Lib Dems I would be trying to take advanatge of this. The SNP must be loving this secretly.

The Labour Party just elected a leader with over 50% of the vote on the first ballot. That is almost unprecedented with a field of four candidates. The Labour Party itself is probably less divided than at most times in its history on that evidence.

The media however will tell you differently

• Like 2

The Labour Party just elected a leader with over 50% of the vote on the first ballot. That is almost unprecedented with a field of four candidates. The Labour Party itself is probably less divided than at most times in its history on that evidence.

The media however will tell you differently

It is not just the media though bicks. For example I saw Andy Burnham giving an interview on TV the other night and he just looked un-interested and didnt believe in what he was saying supporting Corbyns image

Â