Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't the horizontal stripes get closer to one another further down the kit? Nonetheless, it's a lovely kit. I'm more interested in the away kit however!

I like that personally. It will help create the illusion of upper body width and it looks smart, of course.

I don't normally give much of a shit about kits, but I do really like this one. So far.

• Like 1

I really don't mind the current crest - don't get the hate for it myself.

The two main problems with it are that the yellow and blue fade in to each other as they're both very light, unless it's a slow up, it just looks like a yellow smudge, the older crests didn't have this problem as the claret stripes helped the lion pop out. Also the two completely different fonts in close proximity look very poor.

Edited by Davkaus

I don't like it either. It lacks something. From a distance it just looks like a blur and there's no definition to it, or anything that would show what we're all about. Look at all the best badges in the league, like United, Liverpool, West Ham - they all bear things relating to the club and aren't simplistic. They stand out.

There's too much blue and yellow, not enough claret. There's no claws on the lion either which annoys me. And the star looks out of place.

Edited by abdomlahor

He hasn't. Works perfectly fine.

It's a Villa camo training shirt, similar to the Napoli away kit last season with a different colour way.

Still don't see anything?

It's because you touch yourself at night.  :P

Â