Pre-match thread

roonst83

1. Everton substitutes: Joel, McGeady, Kone, Besic, Barkley, Osman, Alcaraz.

23 retweets8 favorites
     Retweet23
     Favorite8
    Follow
    More
  2.  Aston Villa FC retweeted

Everton starting XI (to face Aston Villa): Howard, Baines, Jagielka, Stones, Coleman, Barry, McCarthy, Mirallas, Naismith, Lennon, Lukaku.

Good to see Given finally starting, it's long overdue.

I think it's safe to say Gil has been forced out of the club and that makes me quite angry.

Cissokho left out?

Richardson vs Lennon and Coleman??   They have a seriously potent attacking line up with Lukaku, Mirallas, Naisamith and Lennon. Add to that they have 2 of the best full backs in the league.  I can see us conceding a few today and am hoping Benteke manages another hat trick as we don't have many goals from anywhere else in the team.  Would of prefered to see Sinclair over Zogbia as he can actually score goals.

Richardson vs Lennon and Coleman??   They have a seriously potent attacking line up with Lukaku, Mirallas, Naisamith and Lennon. Add to that they have 2 of the best full backs in the league.  I can see us conceding a few today and am hoping Benteke manages another hat trick as we don't have many goals from anywhere else in the team.  Would of prefered to see Sinclair over Zogbia as he can actually score goals.

But Charles can create goals <3 Love Charles

Richardson vs Lennon and Coleman?? They have a seriously potent attacking line up with Lukaku, Mirallas, Naisamith and Lennon. Add to that they have 2 of the best full backs in the league. I can see us conceding a few today and am hoping Benteke manages another hat trick as we don't have many goals from anywhere else in the team. Would of prefered to see Sinclair over Zogbia as he can actually score goals.

But Charles can create goals <3 Love Charles

Haha I've read it all now, next you'll be telling us that Richardson is a left back.