Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Anyone think Garbutt could be the long term solution to our left back problem, England U21 out of contract at end of the season at Everton.

Not a bad shout at all, i'd take him

Seems to have no problem with what Everton are offering he just knows he won't get games with Baines in front of him, in my opinion he is exactly the kind of player we should be after.

Anyone think Garbutt could be the long term solution to our left back problem, England U21 out of contract at end of the season at Everton.

Seems to have no problem with what Everton are offering he just knows he won't get games with Baines in front of him, in my opinion he is exactly the kind of player we should be after.

Agreed again, i think he is a superb player but i don't whether everton will let him go

Agreed again, i think he is a superb player but i don't whether everton will let him go

Sure his contract is up, I think all he'll have to do is look at Tim and think he'll get a chance, if we can match what Everton are giving him than can't see why he wouldn't.

Everybody makes mistakes and this word "racist" is banded about to freely in our society and has been for many years. If Tonev comes back and becomes they player he could be under Sherwood then i for one will accept him. The society he comes from is very anti black people and if we are to be tolerant of people from places that believe in honour killings, subjugate women and behead people for drawing cartoons then we can have no double standards! After all Arabs don't like Messi because he gave his son a Jewish name but no body calls them anti Semitic!!! Sorry about the rant but people need to get some perspective!

Bit different from allegedly calling someone a black word removed! It was a bit shady, but then he was found guilty at a hearing so what else can the club do, he's tainted goods and I doubt we will have him back.

Plus, he's really shit.

I don't know much about Garbutt, has he player a fair bit for them then?

No but has Baines ahead of him sure, 11 England u21 caps, contract up, won't sign as he wants first team football what's not to like.

Sod Luongo im liking the look of this Gladwin guy

2 quality goals

Sherwood watched last match and Gladwin got a 1st half hat-trick!! He is a defender/midfielder as well!! Only 22... looks like he could be a good prospect

Luongo is clearly on the radar. Gladwin was also listed as one of the players to watch out for by Sherwood in that column he did (somebody posted it a while back), so maybe him too.