Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

with such an awful season, where weve finished 1 point above relegation, help one team make the quickest hatrick in the league, and another team win the fa cup with a truely high score, would anyone actually sign for us?

Money is the important factor now.

with such an awful season, where weve finished 1 point above relegation, help one team make the quickest hatrick in the league, and another team win the fa cup with a truely high score, would anyone actually sign for us?

Money is the important factor now.

When has it ever been any different :)

I don't think Bent came here for the sights.

• Like 1

I reckon we could get him for £6-7m. He's a class above players like O'Shea and Brown. If he's given a proper chance at a club he can be Jagielkas' sort of level. Most proper Manchester united fans actually rate him.

How many players like him leave Man Utd and achieve anywhere near the level they played at there? £6-7m is loads is he twice the player Vlaar is? You can get better value abroad.

I reckon we could get him for £6-7m. He's a class above players like O'Shea and Brown. If he's given a proper chance at a club he can be Jagielkas' sort of level. Most proper Manchester united fans actually rate him.

How many players like him leave Man Utd and achieve anywhere near the level they played at there? £6-7m is loads is he twice the player Vlaar is? You can get better value abroad.

paul-mcgrath-aston-villa.jpg

Swap the name Evans for Cleverley

I just don't think Cleverley has the character to be honest. There is nothing wrong with his ability or education.

Evans is more vocal I think, certainly has more about him from what I can see. Has captained United and NI.

paul-mcgrath-aston-villa.jpg

It's blasphemy even adding that picture to a conversation involving Evans!!

• Like 1

He isn't united class, that much is clear, but I think playing refularily he would be a great player for a team outside the top 4.

If they don't think Evans is united class then wait till they sign cardboard Ron.

Evans is shite and overpaid so no thanks. No rejects from the top 4, outside of UK and the better players from the Championship please

You mean literally restrict our net only to players in the Premier League?