Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Does Pearce know Sherwood at all (did they ever play together) or did it just sound a guess

I would love Austin, exactly what we need upfront imo.

Last season aswell, it wasn't like all his goals were tap ins. Some were volleys from 20 yards, he can create stuff by himself that I just don't se Gestede capable of.

They were asking him a series of questions regarding transfer rumours and he was giving his guesses. Looked like he thought about it though.

Does Pearce know Sherwood at all (did they ever play together) or did it just sound a guess

Last season aswell, it wasn't like all his goals were tap ins. Some were volleys from 20 yards, he can create stuff by himself that I just don't se Gestede capable of.

They were asking him a series of questions regarding transfer rumours and he was giving his guesses. Looked like he thought about it though.

He later said that he had said Villa because he couldn't think of anyone else!

The other guy said that, he'd said he thought he'd still be at QPR because he couldn't think of anyone else. Pearce said villa a couple of times.

No that was the other guy that said he would stay at QPR cos he couldnt think of anyone else

Nixon seems to have the inside track and the only striker he's mentioned recently has been Oulare (I haven't got a clue how realistic that would be). I think Afobe will do a good job for somebody in the Prem, but I'm guessing Wolves would want £10M+ for him.

No that was the other guy that said he would stay at QPR cos he couldnt think of anyone else
Mea Culpa.

Just rewound it because I was convinced it was Pearce, but it was indeed the other bloke.

My mistake.

Apologies.

But I don't think it sounded like Pearce knew anything. IMO.

Edited by dogbonus

Anders Lindergaard close to joining West Brom on a free

He would have been a better goalkeeping choice than Bunn!! and one that could push Guzan..

19 appearances at Manure, I think.

He could well turn out to be one who struggles when asked to actually play.

Fergies record on getting keepers wasnt exactly great....

But, yes, he would be better than Bunn!!

useless, you do realise that there was never any Cavani or Berahino links, right? Why are you pretending that there was?

Ok, we were linked with Cavani but that was back when O'Neill was here.

I was pretty much the first person to dismiss the Cavani link. As for Berahino I know there wasn't a link in the media but i thought he might be someone we'd be interested in, but since Trent has said that we won't be spending £20M after sales I guess it's pretty unlikely.

useless, you do realise that there was never any Cavani or Berahino links, right? Why are you pretending that there was?

Ok, we were linked with Cavani but that was back when O'Neill was here.

I was pretty much the first person to dismiss the Cavani link. As for Berahino I know there wasn't a link in the media but i thought he might be someone we'd be interested in, but since Trent has said that we won't be spending £20M after sales I guess it's pretty unlikely.

There was nothing to dismiss in the first place FFS.

No he's saying that there were no links to Cavani to dismiss. Can you provide links to the articles you're referring to. The ones you dismissed?

Isn't that pretty much what you've done (dismiss links to Cavani and Berahino). Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I haven't dismissed them because there's no links to dismiss in the first place.

We haven't been linked to Berahino and we were only linked to Cavani once about 6 years ago.