Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I can't believe that article, no way were we going to pay him 100k per week, no chance

If we got him for free it'd cost the same for a year as paying 5 million to buy him and pay him no wages.
Here we go.

...-go-go to the temple of consumption?

xBAG8uTk.640x360.0.jpg

Stakka Bo!!

Thanks for that , had to go watch the vid on utube. 22 years old ! Wow

The ITK's here are a bit like John Edward. 

If you had genuinely been privy to inside information, I can't discern a difference between saying precisely what you knew and alluding to it. The arguments of 'saving face', 'not revealing sources and even 'I don't want to get into trouble' are invalid. Alluding to something or saying it outright have the same net result. 

Either fully commit to your rumour, or don't insinuate. My two cents.

• Like 1

The ITK's here are a bit like John Edward

If you had genuinely been privy to inside information, I can't discern a difference between saying precisely what you knew and alluding to it. The arguments of 'saving face', 'not revealing sources and even 'I don't want to get into trouble' are invalid. Alluding to something or saying it outright have the same net result. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Surely he wasn't being that offensive to the ITK's :D

also I worry for you, that your mind went there now Marley :D

giphy.gif

Lol, funnily enough I was just thinking that myself! My mind went straight to them, no idea why.  :o

giphy.gif

DWDuck doesnt realise we are all Under Pressure

giphy.gif

DWDuck doesnt realise we are all Under Pressure

I see what you did there = clever!  :detect:

i think it's going to take till Christmas before the new players find their feet and Tim works out his best team

how many losses we suffer in the process is anyone's guess, but a lot probably.

the trouble is, we need to be patient and give the new players and Tim, time.

But after being so used to losing in the most God awful manner, few Villa fans have that patience. We want mediocrity and we want it yesterday!

• Like 4

giphy.gif

He means this guy ...

a757bad96ae0e4b64b791f28623276154517bbf8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWl05VjpUm0

ITK - fee agreed for 4m, personal term negotiations ongoing, for Chris Beardsley from Mansfield town to solve Villa's goal scoring issues ... 

ITK - No it hasn't and no they aren't.

There was no reference to twitter anyway. Obviously nonsense. :P

ITK - fee agreed for 4m, personal term negotiations ongoing, for Chris Beardsley from Mansfield town to solve Villa's goal scoring issues ... 

ITK - No it hasn't and no they aren't.

There was no reference to twitter anyway. Obviously nonsense. :P

Well that and the fact that a quick google search will show you he only rejoined Mansfield in June.

Edited by sexbelowsound