Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Anyone else scared that we won't even be given the money we've recouped to bring in players?

No not me anyway cause I think as sherwood said after the final he will get backed may not be as much as others want but he will get backed to get the right players in and not any overpriced has beens Edited by nazvfc

I think we will need to balance it with young talented overseas buys and using loan market to boost the experience in the squad.

Cambiasso would most certainly be a good addition short term for both his ability and experience.

I can agree there may be more additions, but it must be typical Villa style as to why we are f****** about. Start of the season is 3 weeks away and we haven't got a squad.

We need new players to have a preseason!!

How do young now we **** about? We don't do transfers in the press, next week we could announce 3 signings.

Let's not forget Benteke wasn't signed before the season started, he did pretty well in his first season.

Team so far....

Guzan

Bacuna Richards Clark Amavi

Westwood gueye

Sinclair gil gabby

Kozak

Any good? Or relegation candidates?

That team is guaranteed relegation. I'm not entirely sure why you'd be starting Gabby over Grealish mind you....

I'd like to see:

In-

Cambiasso

Batshuayi

Adebayor

Praet

Out-

Tonev

Bennett

Zogbia

Richardson

Also if Senderos gets sold then we need an experienced head at the back to come in and to give us 5 centre backs.

With those signings I think we would be in decent shape and would hopefully still have some room left in the budget to make another quality signing although I'd be happy enough to not sign Adebayor and keep faith with Libor and have Batshuayi alongside him or competing for the starter spot with him but I put Adebayor in there as I think we are gonna sign him.

Edited by Bunnski

Team so far....

Guzan

Westwood gueye

Sinclair gil gabby

Kozak

It's not bad, needs to look something more like...

Guzan

Richards - Okore - Clark

Bacuna                                       Amavi

Darder - Gueye

Praet                     Gil

Striker

Team so far....

Guzan

Westwood gueye

Sinclair gil gabby

Kozak

It's not bad, needs to look something more like...

Guzan

Richards - Okore - Clark

Bacuna Amavi

Darder - Gueye

Praet Gil

Striker

Remy up top .. and we have a strong team

Team so far....

Guzan

Westwood gueye

Sinclair gil gabby

Kozak

That team is guaranteed relegation. I'm not entirely sure why you'd be starting Gabby over Grealish mind you....
Really well lump all your savings on it and make a killing if you are that sure. Edited by nazvfc

Team so far....

Guzan

Westwood gueye

Sinclair gil gabby

Kozak

Really well bump all your savings on it and make a killing if you are that sure.

I only picked players who are defo gona be here. Someone suggested grealish for gabby

Guzan

Westwood gueye

Sinclair gil grealish

Kozak

Any better?

Team so far....

Guzan

Westwood gueye

Sinclair gil gabby

Kozak

Really well bump all your savings on it and make a killing if you are that sure.
If i thought that's the team we'd have when the transfer window closed then i would but i think we will improve in a couple of departments so calm down lol.