Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

if a club is offering a player within a trasfer deal, then that club obviously see that player has deadwood or an outcast, and therefore they no longer want that player..

so what makes them think another club would want their rejects?

"i'll buy this lamborghini from you for a quarter of its price and throw in this ford fiesta to compensate you"

Because one teams reject could be another team's star signing.

It's the same reason that unwanted players see out a contract and then strangely find a new club, instead of just retiring at 24 with the assumption that "no-body will want me".

• Like 1

Parma relegated to the 4th tier of Italian football and given amateur status, which means everyone in the squad is available now one would think. They got anyone decent there?

I was looking at this. Anyone decent has already moved on. Only decent player in their squad was Mauri and he's gone to Milan

Parma relegated to the 4th tier of Italian football and given amateur status, which means everyone in the squad is available now one would think. They got anyone decent there?

I was looking at this. Anyone decent has already moved on. Only decent player in their squad was Mauri and he's gone to Milan

according to wikipedia they dont have any players anymore, not sure if thats part of whats happened theyve all automatically been released, but the loan players are still registered to them, out of them theres only alberto cerri really, maybe cassani but we dont really need another RB

I would say apart from around 5 or 6 players I couldn't care less if the rest were sold.

which 5 or 6?

Benteke

Delph

Grealish

Okore

Ummm maybe Guzan....i'm struggling.

Assuming you forgot about Clark?

I would say apart from around 5 or 6 players I couldn't care less if the rest were sold.

which 5 or 6?
Benteke

Delph

Grealish

Okore

Ummm maybe Guzan....i'm struggling.

Assuming you forgot about Clark?

I guess Clark has improved a lot so could add him to the list but I wouldn't be overly fussed if we sold him. Not like he is going to be the next Cahill or anything.

Benteke, Okore, Clark, Bacuna, Grealish, Delph, Sanchez, Sinclair, Gil, Richards, Guzan

Add Westwood and Hutton amazingly

The list of those to keep is longer than I thought it would be