Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I heard she's the reason Carles Gil doesn't play anymore. ;)

There are whispers that she signed an agreement with Lerner when he first bought us, which states that the club must invest in a new Left back every 12 months.

And they have to be bad enough for fans to not get suspicious about the high turnover.

Cissokho was deliberately injured and then forced out the match day squad after showing Benteke levels of improvement under Sherwood as it would mean questions asked when we were trying to sell him to Huddersfield

EDIT/DISCLAIMER: These whispers have no foundation and are purely Speculation, during the Summer, in 2015. Hence why this has been posted here and is entirely on topic

Edited by skarroki

If Spurs get Heaton, I'd try to get Walker at least on loan.

Think we're well stocked on Right backs and should be concentrating on a few other areas of the pitch. I wouldn't be upset to see Bacuna Richards or Hutton starting in August but there are other positions we're in more urgent need of addressing.

If Spurs get Heaton, I'd try to get Walker at least on loan.

Think we're well stocked on Right backs and should be concentrating on a few other areas of the pitch. I wouldn't be upset to see Bacuna Richards or Hutton starting in August but there are other positions we're in more urgent need of addressing.

If we could shift Hutton Walker would be a definite for me.

We are managing to shift players, which for any other club, seems to be no issue but for us, is quite a novelty in recents seasons.

We aren't going to be saddled with the ridiculous wages of yesteryear.

Maybe we will even get £5m back  for Bennett, Sylla, Gill, Luna and Tonev. Okay maybe not the last two.

I can see a good clearout before we invest in proven quality. I am getting excited now.

Guzan is better. Ospina has been playing behind two of the premier league's best center backs. Ospina struggles on crosses and any ball being lofted into the box. At Arsenal, Mertesacker would do that job, but here he would struggle a lot more. 

:o  :huh: