Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Weimann to Derby, I'm shocked.

Having read a lot of your posts on here I struggle to see what you add, I'll keep reading though and hope they improve, doubt it though! It's as if you're in the know when in fact you just post what is already being reported in the media.
Dunno, Richard called it ages before it was in the media to be fair.
I read it in the BBC gossip page the morning of that post, which is hilarious.

No you didn't

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:46 PM

Derby interested

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/32908550

Sorry, it was either The Metro on the 27th or The Mirror on the 28th.

Can you check?

was a wonderful day for predictions 

A 'psychic' penguin from the National Sea Life centre in Birmingham has predicted that Aston Villa will beat Arsenal in the FA Cup final at Wembley
  • Like 3

I don't understand why people are having a go at Richard,

If you don't like his posts, don't read them. Bit out of order the way people are being towards him IMO.

think people are getting annoyed that he keeps boasting about ITK predictions

doesnt bother me personally

Then ignore him.

Rather than resorting to petty POP.

Then ignore him.

Rather than resorting to petty POP.

Bit OTT. Most of them were just regarding his ITK credentials. As it turns out, they were wrong in this instance because he did suggest Weimann to Derby before it made the papers as far as I can tell.

Edited by Isa

Townsend to Villa, Benteke to Spurs? :(

Where are you hearing that?  I've read a few posts on twitter stating £20m + Townsend for Benteke but seen nothing of any substance. 

No where, just speculating :)

• Like 1

I can see Sherwood going in for Townsend but not at anywhere near the amount being bandied about. Sherwood's remit is to rebuild a broken club and you are not going to achieve that by pissing away most of your budget on a single player. I would say somewhere between the 2.5m we paid for Sinclair and the 7m we were supposedly going to pay for Cleverley would be about right.

• Like 1

I don't understand why people are having a go at Richard,

If you don't like his posts, don't read them. Bit out of order the way people are being towards him IMO.

Wait... people having a go at posters....

... for posting transfer rumours....

...in a thread with a title including "speculation"?

Only on VT. :mellow:

• Like 1

Guzan is better. Ospina has been playing behind two of the premier league's best center backs. Ospina struggles on crosses and any ball being lofted into the box. At Arsenal, Mertesacker would do that job, but here he would struggle a lot more. 

Plus we would be insane to sell Guzan for so many reasons.

1. Guzan is a fine keeper who had a few off matches, but so did the whole entire squad. 

2. We lack the funds to be making unnecessary purchases

3. There is no way we would buy a new keeper unless Guzan was about to be sold or Guzan asked to be transferred. 

Edited by Czechlad
  • Like 1