Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I'll be pretty happy with Huddlestone. Another signing that would see us away from the relegation battle next season.

I wouldn't be too sure of that he was part of one this season. Whilst it's not completely one players fault he was a mainstay in that team.

I'll be pretty happy with Huddlestone. Another signing that would see us away from the relegation battle next season.

I wouldn't be too sure of that he was part of one this season. Whilst it's not completely one players fault he was a mainstay in that team.

I don't think he's an amazing midfield player but I think he adds to the team and to the squad.

How was he utilised at Hull? What changed from the first season, where you may not have rated him but many did, and the second? Do Hull fans consider him a flop?

What changed? Well I don't think he was ever tearing it up but something doesn't have to change for form to decline. Although as mentioned, looks liked he has let fitness levels decline. Do Hull fans deem him a flop? The comments I've seen suggest so..

Yeah he knows a bit. Awful signing. Definitely no takeover then. I hope it's not for 5 million as reported as that is far too much for him and hes 28

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-set-rival-southampton-5900526

Aston Villa are ready to rival Southampton for England new boy Tom Heaton.

The Premier League duo are both on the lookout for a new goalkeeper and have Burnley stopper Heaton, 29, on their radars.

Villa boss Tim Sherwood is unconvinced by Brad Guzan and his only other experienced keeper is 39 year-old Shay Given.

Southampton need reinforcements with Fraser Forster likely to miss most of next season with a knee injury.

Despite Burnley's relegation back to the Championship, Heaton managed to enhance his reputation last season.

And he was rewarded with a first call up to the England squad for this month's double header against the Republic of Ireland and Slovenia.

Heaton's form has also attracted admirers and he could be another Burnley star offered the chance to stay in the top flight.

His Turf Moor teammate Kieran Trippier is set for a £3.5m move to Tottenham.

Former Manchester United youngster Heaton's Burnley contract expires in 2017.

Don't think Huddlestone would be the worst signing in the world. In the last few years we've signed midfielders such as Sylla, El-Ahmadi, Tonev, at least we are getting what I see as a decent and proven Premier league CM, albeit with one poor season by most accounts where he wasn't able to lift a struggling team. However the season before that Huddlestone was one of Hull's best players, and was a decent squad rotation player for a top 6 side in Spurs.

Yeah he knows a bit. Awful signing. Definitely no takeover then. I hope it's not for 5 million as reported as that is far too much for him and hes 28

whats wrong with 28? 

Heaton is 29???

yep didnt leave United until 24