Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Yet the season before was seriously mooted for the England squad by many. So I dunno, which player would we be getting here?

Not by me he wasn't. For me he is the ultimate 'flatter to deceive' player. Lacks any substance to his play but does the odd thing to give the impression otherwise. He seems to be even worse now with the decline in his physical condition. I reiterate that the term reality check is most certainly not applicable after the season he just had.

people not change opinions?

On proper reflection after the season is over he is not a player we can turn our nose up at

Usually opinions change based on some change in circumstance. What has changed between last month and this in regards to Huddlestone?

or season we just had ;)

if we were a mid table team with no issues about relegation then I would agree with you but we have been easily the worst team not relegated for 3 seasons

people not change opinions?

On proper reflection after the season is over he is not a player we can turn our nose up at

Usually opinions change based on some change in circumstance. What has changed between last month and this in regards to Huddlestone?

we got destroyed 6-1 at Southampton and 4-0 at Arsenal plus no games on so can calm down and think about things instead of in the moment comments

Huddlestone does not strike me as having that 'winning' attitude Sherwood wants in his players.

He's always appeared lethargic and unbothered whenever I've watched him.

No doubt he has ability but his application on the pitch is in doubt for me.

Ts seems to have our midfield 3 or 4 press the opposition but th would be blowing out of his arse by half time.

Would rather get an energetic midfielder in and leave the 'quarterback' position to Westwood.

• Like 2

we got destroyed 6-1 at Southampton and 4-0 at Arsenal plus no games on so can calm down and think about things instead of in the moment comments

What does that say about Hull then? The idea that signing their flops will improve us simply doesn't compute.

Huddlestone fro Nzogbia be a good swap all around plus Bruce knows Nzogbia

Replace one passenger with another

seems like a good deal to me

Edited by AshVilla

What does that say about Hull then? The idea that signing their flops will improve us simply doesn't compute.

How was he utilised at Hull? What changed from the first season, where you may not have rated him but many did, and the second? Do Hull fans consider him a flop?

There have been very good players play for very shit teams

I'm sure if we was to tout Benteke for 32.5 mill that would be the line we would be peddling.

.....it cuts both ways

There are some good players that have gone down.....why would the champions be looking to strengthen with a relegated addition.?

• Like 1

Not so sure, it is a bad shout.

I think we need some physical presence in midfield, we have enough runners.

He is a strong player and we have few strong players.....we get out muscled too often in a season

too many players the same have caused us problems we need balance.

Edited by TRO