Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

The robertson transfer would be well worth it

I think we would break our all time PL points record with him in the team and end up with 147

Edited by AshVilla

At least 6 of that starting 11 should not be starting for us next season.

New keeper, new back 4, a Cleverly replacement (since he's off), an N'Zogbia replacement (since he's a disgrace) and probably a Westwood replacement are all required. 

Then there's issue of Benteke likely to be off, so he'll need replacing too. 

At least 6 of that starting 11 should not be starting for us next season.

New keeper, new back 4, a Cleverly replacement (since he's off), an N'Zogbia replacement (since he's a disgrace) and probably a Westwood replacement are all required.

Then there's issue of Benteke likely to be off, so he'll need replacing too.

How do you know Cleverley is off? Have i missed something?

Sherwood post-match: "Some of the boys have been told they will not be here next year and they can go and find other clubs."

Gil, Cissokho, Weimann and the loanees like Tonev, Sylla, Luna etc. for sure. Probably Lowton and Senderos also. Maybe Guzan.

Edited by Isa

Hope he dosen't just pick on the foreigners, some of our British players have been just as bad with regard the losers mentality in recent years. I also don't see the point of Joe Cole being here next season.

Will be an interesting summer for sure, god knows our line up on August 8th.

Honestly? We need an injection of new players and we need to get rid of the overpaid dross.

Out of the players we have, next season id only wanna see;

Guzan, Clark, Richardson, Bacuna, Delph, Westy, Sinclair, Grealish, Gil and Gardner. Assuming Benteke is off.

Sherwood post-match: "Some of the boys have been told they will not be here next year and they can go and find other clubs."

Gil, Cissokho, Weimann and the loanees like Tonev, Sylla, Luna etc. for sure. Probably Lowton and Senderos also. Maybe Guzan.

Why would he be saying that to the players the didn't play today?

Why would he be saying that to the players the didn't play today?

I didn't know the context of it when I posted that. Only read them in full afterwards. So I just assumed he meant out of all the players employed by the club.

ok glad to hear some of these losers are gone. get rid of n zogbia, cole, tonev, sylla, senderos, vlaar, hutton, bennett and weimann

tekkers is off regardless 

i would build a team around delph, grealish (even though he was worst player on the pitch by a country mile) okore,  get some hungry ambitious players. no more losers like n zogbia and tonev.w e need real quality. if we dont we are down

Apparently Delph has said that he's 100% certain that we won't be in this position next season. But then again he probably would say that, but hopefully he knows of big plans.