• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

It wasn't pretty, but that nearly came off for us, the plan to defend deep, ride our luck and snatch a point on the break was closer to working than I would have expected. Individual errors and a poor first half by Benteke combined to see us off. I'm sure a lot of people will hate the negative attitude we took there and another lot will be fuming that we didn't see Gil, but I've seen worse days at Old Trafford. What happened at the Hawthorns however was far more worrying.

• Like 3

I'm ready to sell the club's soul just to be able to beat these arseholes.

It's not even funny anymore. Just get some arab money in. It's what City had to do to start being able to compete.

• Like 2

It wasn't pretty, but that nearly came off for us, the plan to defend deep, ride our luck and snatch a point on the break was closer to working than I would have expected. Individual errors and a poor first half by Benteke combined to see us off. I'm sure a lot of people will hate the negative attitude we took there and another lot will be fuming that we didn't see Gil, but I've seen worse days at Old Trafford. What happened at the Hawthorns however was far more worrying.

I disagree, that plan never looked likely to succeed, even after we were gifted a goal. I blame the players for that, only Delph seemed to put in the necessary effort.

It would be far better if we just gave them 6 points a season. When we inevitably lose, it always knocks us for six. We'll probably lose to QPR now because of this.

Â