2015 Takeover Thread

samjp26

Howard Hodgson may be right but I think he's just repeating what everyone else has been speculating over the last few days. I don't think he's 'ITK' or anything. Also, apparently Randy's back in the UK.

Edited by useless

Howard Hodgson may be right but I think he's just repeating what everyone else has been speculating over the last few days. I don't think he's 'ITK' or anything. Also, apparently Randy's back in the UK.

Why-to oversee letting our best players go, have a round at the Belfry, and piss off home again?

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 1

Also, apparently Randy's back in the UK.

Back to pick up another sack of cash now he's flogged Delph.

The guy's made some terrible decisions but one thing he can't be accused of is pocketing money.

• Like 4

The guy's made some terrible decisions but one thing he can't be accused of is pocketing money.

I think we have discussed this before. Over the past 4 years he has pocketed plenty. Its his fault he can run it properly.

I think we have discussed this before. Over the past 4 years he has pocketed plenty. Its his fault he can run it properly.

How much?

Randolph I meant!!

I just wish the white haired old goat would just go. It can't see how it can get worse for being a premier league team.

It could get a lot worse than randy to be fair, see Portsmouth and Small Heath.... But it could be a lot better too..

Suppose it's 50/50 which way it goes?

This feels pointless now (if it wasn't before!)

Scenario A - no sale, no money.

Scenario B - the sale is ages away so Delph has decided he can't wait.

Scenario C - the sale is imminent but Delph knows there's going to be no major change in our status.

Scanario D - we're going to spend billions but Delph doesn't like being involved so has gone to a soon to be struggling City. 

Mmm, which one is most likely? I think Villa might have mentioned something to him on the sly if it'd have helped keep him.

Scenario C - the sale is imminent but Delph knows there's going to be no major change in our status.

Scanario D - we're going to spend billions but Delph doesn't like being involved so has gone to a soon to be struggling City. 

Mmm, which one is most likely? I think Villa might have mentioned something to him on the sly if it'd have helped keep him.

Scenario E - None of the above.

• Like 1

There's quite a big middle ground in between a sale with hardly anything changing and a sale where we suddenly start spending loads. Even if we are sold and start to spend more (on par with say most other teams in the league) it would still take a lot to tempt someone away from leaving for City and all their money.

• Like 1

You'd have to say Lerner must've told him highly significant to make him stay, either a new takeover is all but done or there's going to be significant investment.

Can't believe he'd stay here just to finish 17th again.

• Like 1

Â