The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

A lot of the players have said how Sherwood has united the dressing room and that the atmosphere at Bodymoor Heath is really positive. I have seen Sinclair, Cleverley and Okore say similar things in the press this week. The main thing being how him being positive and passionate is wearing off on the players and the fans.

Seems like a lot of players were not at all happy under the previous regime.

A lot of the players have said how Sherwood has united the dressing room and that the atmosphere at Bodymoor Heath is really positive. I have seen Sinclair, Cleverley and Okore say similar things in the press this week. The main thing being how him being positive and passionate is wearing off on the players and the fans.

I don't know if I believe any spiel that comes out from these press releases with players.  They said all the same things about Lambert.

What sort of player do you think Tim will go for, if of course, we stay up.

Hopefully players of the ilk of Will Hughes from Derby and Patrick Bamford from Chelsea. With a euro gem like okore & Benteke. (Just need derby and Boro to not get promoted)

. It's going to be interesting that's for sure though to be fair to lambert his first two summers were exciting.

Lambert didn't do a decent job. The fact its been such a change in such a short amount of time shows just how awful he was.

Should never have started the season with us. Why anyone was desperate to keep seeing him get more time is beyond me. We were only ever heading in one direction with him.

At least he's gone now and hopefully we stay up so we can get taken over and the whole Lerner Lambert combo will just be a miserable memory.

• Like 4

Lambert didn't do a decent job. The fact its been such a change in such a short amount of time shows just how awful he was.

We don't know if that's down to 'new manager bounce' or not, and even if Sherwood does well beyond this season (which I think he will do) I feel that'll just be a reflection on how good a manager Sherwood is and not how bad a manager Lambert is.

I can see him trying for Adebayor if Benteke leaves. No idea why, just a feeling. 

We don't know if that's down to 'new manager bounce' or not, and even if Sherwood does well beyond this season (which I think he will do) I feel that'll just be a reflection on how good a manager Sherwood is and not how bad a manager Lambert is.

I don't see it as new manager bounce. We're playing a different way with a different system. I think players are responding to that more than the fact it's a new manager.

And yes it really does reflect on how shit Lambert was.

• Like 2

I can see him trying for Adebayor if Benteke leaves. No idea why, just a feeling.

I did think that but I'd expect he'd demand wages beyond what we'd be willing to offer.

I did think that but I'd expect he'd demand wages beyond what we'd be willing to offer.

I doubt it would be sanctioned in any case.

Should never have started the season with us. Why anyone was desperate to keep seeing him get more time is beyond me. We were only ever heading in one direction with him.

At least he's gone now and hopefully we stay up so we can get taken over and the whole Lerner Lambert combo will just be a miserable memory.

It's pointless debating this now, let's revisit in 3 years time as a new manager coming in and getting results isn't unheard of.

I don't know if I believe any spiel that comes out from these press releases with players.  They said all the same things about Lambert.

I don't recall anybody ever saying that Lambert was positive and enthusiastic or created a good atmosphere to be honest

Sherwood managed to double the amount of away goals we had scored all season within half a match v Sunderland. Sorry but Lambert was probably the worst manager I have ever seen.

It was a great job for anyone to takeover, you simply couldn't do any worse than he was doing.

• Like 2

Â