Weekends football 7/8 February

andykeenan

He appeared to grab an opposing player round the throat whilst the player was on the ground. There is a video of the incident on page 3 of this thread 

It was just bants. I reckon Bruce will be off soon as well. 

Neil Lennon-Emile Heskey joint managerial team at the walkers bowl/whatever the hell they call it now?

Just in time to give them a new manager lift for their game against us :(

Isn't the new manager lift partly a myth anyway?

Not when they have Villa as their next game :(

I'm sorry but I don't buy this idea that Villa are somehow uniquely cursed (except with injuries...).

Just in time to give them a new manager lift for their game against us :(

Isn't the new manager lift partly a myth anyway?

Not when they have Villa as their next game :(

I'm sorry but I don't buy this idea that Villa are somehow uniquely cursed (except with injuries...).

We're not cursed. We just lose a lot ;)

• Like 2

a strange man Pearson is but think it was the excuse the board were looking for to get rid of him. bad timing just after transfer window and think that could be hammer blow to survival chances. no manager will want to go into Leicester or QPR unless desperate for work

I assume the Leicester board can call it gross misconduct and get away with paying off some compensation that would have been due had they sacked him for poor performance.

I assume the Leicester board can call it gross misconduct and get away with paying off some compensation that would have been due had they sacked him for poor performance.

They had a reason to do that a few months ago when he told a fan to "**** off and die"

• Like 2

Â