Weekends football 7/8 February

andykeenan

Kane reminds me a bit of Thomas Muller. Doesn't look the most graceful player in the world but he's gets in great positions and he's bloody effective!

He has this ability to strike the ball so cleanly once he pops up in the right position.

If Weimann could learn how not to scuff most of his shots, he could be pretty effective too.

Long term Burnley winning here is good for us - they might not get a point in their next eight games, so dragging Albion down could make a real difference. I think Leicester and Burnley will go and we're in a battle with everyone else to avoid that third spot.

well they were gutless at home vs spurs last week

Spurs have excellent away form again this year.

Just checked the fixture list and they have home fixtures left v Swansea, Southampton, QPR, Leicester, Liverpool, Chelsea.

They'll beat QPR and Leicester and maybe Swansea on Wednesday and that on it's own will get them to 31 points so would need one more win and a few draws from elsewhere.

And that's how Pulis does it season in season out in keeping teams in the premier league.

Long term Burnley winning here is good for us - they might not get a point in their next eight games, so dragging Albion down could make a real difference. I think Leicester and Burnley will go and we're in a battle with everyone else to avoid that third spot.

You really think Burnley are less of a threat than QPR. QPR are hopeless away and have probably just Austin for a while.

Burnley after a poor start have shown real spirit to drag them back into contention. If we weren't down there I'd love them to stay up.

Truly incredible we have the worst goal difference in the league.

You really think Burnley are less of a threat than QPR. QPR are hopeless away and have probably just Austin for a while.

Burnley after a poor start have shown real spirit to drag them back into contention. If we weren't down there I'd love them to stay up.

Truly incredible we have the worst goal difference in the league.

I do, I don't think QPR are a massive threat, but I think Burnley will really struggle in this run of fixtures and I think they'll then struggle to regain the confidence to bounce back at the end of the season - at this point I'd rather try and drag Albion in. What I really want to avoid is a loser-goes-down confrontation with Burnley on the last day, my Doctor wouldn't like that one bit.

Â