Premiership

Super Sunday

Burnley v Albion 12pm SS1

Newcastle v Stoke 2.05pm SS1

West Ham v Man Utd 4.15 SS1

Match of the Day

MOTD 2 10.30

MOTD 2 Extra 12.15

If anyone wants I laugh I recommend listening to the drive time show from talksport at 4 tonight, where Adrian Durham said Everton should give Gerrard a guard of honour tomorrow and the Everton fans should applaud him. Top class trolling radio

If anyone wants I laugh I recommend listening to the drive time show from talksport at 4 tonight, where Adrian Durham said Everton should give Gerrard a guard of honour tomorrow and the Everton fans should applaud him. Top class trolling radio

I heard this, turned it straight off. Popped back after 40 mins and he was still at it.

I heard this, turned it straight off. Popped back after 40 mins and he was still at it.

It was unbelievably mental, whilst it did what he ALWAYS sets out to do with the shit that comes out his mouth & got people phoning the premium rate number to call him out on his bullshit opinions, it was just a ridiculous suggestion from him

I'll defend him because he does at least talk about us and seems to like us as a club where as most media outlets either ignore us or just take the piss, saying that I stopped listening properly when gough started on it

Aston villa have scored 11 goals this season "it's like in cricket when..." **** off you clearing in the woods

The main spurs threat is coming from Walker when he goes on those runs. Arsenal sit a lot deeper than they used to and are hard to break down. I fancy given half a chance Kane will score. He's just had nothing to feed off. 

Spurs seem to be improving. Though officials handed them about a dozen points earlier in the season when they were less impressive.

For that reason I hope their luck turns for the worse.

If Kane was a Villa player everybody on here would love him!

Oh yeah.

Â