New manager

reykjavik

So far as I can tell this hasn't been announced so why are so many acting as if it has?

Seeing as the odds are around 1.10 to lay (last time I checked, may even be shorter now), if you don't believe its close yourself you could make a small fortune.

It is worrying, I don't know who on earth people on here expect to come to the club, most hate Sherwood, hate Pullis, hate every likely candidate to be honest, so wish i knew who exactly is out there everyone does think is worthy 

It's laughable people hate Pulis it really is

I'm sure the baggies fans are laughing as well

• Like 1

It is worrying, I don't know who on earth people on here expect to come to the club, most hate Sherwood, hate Pullis, hate every likely candidate to be honest, so wish i knew who exactly is out there everyone does think is worthy

Not really true though is it. A lot of people against Sherwood (rightly so imo as he is massively inexperienced and just a general cock). Yet I'd imagine most would take Pulis in a heartbeat, I know I would and I haven't seen many people say otherwise.

According to reports we are in advanced talks with Sherwood and haven't pursued anyone else? If that's the case and we end up with him then I give up.

Embrace it, don't give up.

Edited by GENTLEMAN
  • Like 1

Not really true though is it. A lot of people against Sherwood (rightly so imo as he is massively inexperienced and just a general cock). Yet I'd imagine most would take Pulis in a heartbeat, I know I would and I haven't seen many people say otherwise.

Ok i'll add context, before Lambert went - many wanted a new manager, but any mention of Pullis enraged the majority on the boards.

• Like 1

According to reports we are in advanced talks with Sherwood and haven't pursued anyone else? If that's the case and we end up with him then I give up.

Embrace it, don't give up.

Embrace a gilet-wearing-ego-maniac?