New manager

reykjavik

The worry with having Curbishley until the end of the season, is that he keeps us up and Randy decides he can't be bothered  with another Manager search and so just gives him the job on a longer contract.

Southgate been on TS saying Villa are a great club however he's staying with England U21 as he believes they have a big chance this summer.

Yes because fast-tracking any youngster that isn't shite straight into the senior squad is the blueprint for a successful national side :crylaugh: ... but we digress. You don't have a big chance this summer Gareth.

If someone isn't appointed in the 7 minutes im gunna tear up my season ticket - and stick my head in the microwave  (not while its on though !)

So you're going to take your head off first.

The worry with having Curbishley until the end of the season, is that he keeps us up and Randy decides he can't be bothered  with another Manager search and so just gives him the job on a longer contract.

It would be typical Villa - the short term fix proves to be brilliant - we bring in the long term guy and he's crap !!!

Easy solution though.... appoint a manager and judge him on results.........(never work would it ?)

• Like 1

what about Stuart Gray? Meant to be a good coach, ex-villa player and seems doing a good job at sheffield wednesday.

we seem have good record taking their managers ;)

Always referred to as a 'Top Class Coach'  - but results wherever he went were anything but top class......

Scott Marshall has said the new guy should be experienced - sounds like he trying to warn the club off someone - possibly sherwood  

so rather than one manager were going to set up a management consortium, little, ian taylor, graham taylor, gregory, petrov, mellberg, laursen, and whoever else even if just associated with the club as a former tea lady, is interested and committed to being a part, we shall call it the fellowship of the holte end ...

• Like 2

so rather than one manager were going to set up a management consortium, little, ian taylor, graham taylor, gregory, petrov, mellberg, laursen, and whoever else even if just associated with the club as a former tea lady, is interested and committed to being a part, we shall call it the fellowship of the holte end ...

If went tits up - we would have job getting that on banner saying " little, ian taylor, graham taylor, gregory, petrov, mellberg, laursen OUT'

• Like 2

what about Stuart Gray? Meant to be a good coach, ex-villa player and seems doing a good job at sheffield wednesday.

we seem have good record taking their managers ;)

Always referred to as a 'Top Class Coach'  - but results wherever he went were anything but top class......

Scott Marshall has said the new guy should be experienced - sounds like he trying to warn the club off someone - possibly sherwood  

I've mention Stuart before as a short term option. He has a decent history in caretaker roles and managed to save the owls from what looked like certain relegation.

He's probably out of a job at Wednesday soon after their takeover.

However it does seem that the club are looking at a long term appointment so it’s not going to be Stuart.

Curbishley 40-1 down to 6-1.

This proves how ridiculous relying on odds for info is. Because trust me, if you had heard what i have heard it WILL NOT be Curbishley. He will never manage again. Simple as. 

Before you ask, I'm not playing the ITK game and I won't be answering PM's. I know what I know and that has helped to prove something about this whole bookies odds thing in the process.