New manager

reykjavik

I swear that the club must release snippets about being interested in people like Sherwood just to make the actual signing look inspired!

Remember when it went wrong Randy....shudder!

If i still had a bet fair account i lay all the money i had that Sherwood wont be our next manager.  Bookies are cleaning up with this name.

Which ties in with what 'Admin' said on TBAR who also (I think) mentioned Klinsmann and Klopp as possible replacements and who also happen to be in work. The only thing that is missing is an Arsenal connection.

Hearing moyes is not having a good time of it in Spain so I would try to tempt him back .

Failing that i would give Hoddle the role .

My old friend Morpheus is today cockahoop as he feels vilified and says he's been proven correct about Lambert all along .

Personally I feel the club was too big for him and it's time to look ahead to the future with a decent appointment made .

• Like 1

Our great club and its equally great supporters have had their fill of poor managerial appointments in recent times its about time that we took an upward step by appointing a Manager who has a proven track record and is suitably supported with transfer funding as and when required,I give you Diego Simone a name that would fill Villa Park and send shivers down the spin s of the rest of the teams in the PL,even the man at Chelsea would take time out to shake his hand.

I am going to stick my neck out and say we are in for Remi Garde.

Partly based on Richards "hint" but also because Garde's reported decision a few weeks ago to hold off the Newcastle job till the summer didn't make sense UNLESS, Tom Fox tipped him the wink that Lamberts position could become open.

Fox would have either known him or of him via Wenger when he was , at one point was discussed as a DOF at Arsenal.

Wenger is said to rate Garde very highly and he sounds very like a chip off the Wenger block, ambitious and very much his own man:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/rmi-who-garde-tipped-to-succeed-old-boss-arsne-wenger-8418346.html

A long shot maybe but it wouldn't surprise me given the Fox/Wenger link and Garde turning down the Newcastle job.

So according to Jonny Gould's latest blog post PL has said farewell to all the players after we lost to Spurs 3-0 end of last season.

What...?

Which ties in with what 'Admin' said on TBAR who also (I think) mentioned Klinsmann and Klopp as possible replacements and who also happen to be in work. The only thing that is missing is an Arsenal connection.

Stop bringing up TBAR - all that stuff was pretty much confirmed BS.

• Like 1

Our great club and its equally great supporters have had their fill of poor managerial appointments in recent times its about time that we took an upward step by appointing a Manager who has a proven track record and is suitably supported with transfer funding as and when required,I give you Diego Simone a name that would fill Villa Park and send shivers down the spin s of the rest of the teams in the PL,even the man at Chelsea would take time out to shake his hand.

You're in dreamland

• Like 1

We've got about as much chance of appointing Simeone as we have of signing Messi and Ronaldo 

I swear that the club must release snippets about being interested in people like Sherwood just to make the actual signing look inspired!

Remember when it went wrong Randy....shudder!

If i still had a bet fair account i lay all the money i had that Sherwood wont be our next manager.  Bookies are cleaning up with this name.

Ahh memories of scrambling to a PC to cover myself after laybetting Mcleish like a really bad person. Good times  :lol: