Petitioning for change?

samjp26

So as usual, the vocal minority, who represent barely anyone give us negative national press attention. On the day we've got something to actually be excited about. Nice one lads. :thumb:

I have no feelings either way about the protest but your suggestion that it's a minority does my head in. Have you completed a poll to see people's feeling? I guess no. So how do you know? It may not be a majority but maybe a substantial group worthy of a voice.
When you watch MOTD and they mention before the game that a large protest was planned, then they switch to the game and about 400 people are doing it, then you'll realise.

The only protest villa fans have done that have been worthwhile in the last 10 years, was the one against Doug with the pound signs - and even that wasn't that successful, plus it was planned for ages.

This feeble attempt began this week.

So as usual, the vocal minority, who represent barely anyone give us negative national press attention. On the day we've got something to actually be excited about. Nice one lads. :thumb:

I have no feelings either way about the protest but your suggestion that it's a minority does my head in. Have you completed a poll to see people's feeling? I guess no. So how do you know? It may not be a majority but maybe a substantial group worthy of a voice.

He will find out Saturday when liverplop do us 3-0.

If you'd done that before you could have saved your picture for a better time.

So aggro Jonah, ever so aggro.

Really? Have I had a personal dig at you? Have I posted stupid pictures mocking a post you made?

I think your responses on many occasions have been more aggressive than anything I responded to you with.

I'm bloody joking! Do I need to put one of these after everything?  ;)

From now on whenever I'm joking with you I'll put that face, then you know. 

Go get that hug I gave you earlier. Its always there for you. It'll never run out.

yeah the ground will then be empty at least 8 minutes before the end lol
  • Like 1

Who knew a team that finished 2nd last season would beat a team that finished 15th, with over 150 million pounds worth of investment, that recouped 70 million pounds on one player would beat a team that invested about 7 million in the summer?!

They're a better team than us. You shouldn't use them as an example either because we've already beaten them this season too :lol:

I expect more than that from you young! [emoji6]

When you watch MOTD and they mention before the game that a large protest was planned, then they switch to the game and about 400 people are doing it, then you'll realise.

The only protest villa fans have done that have been worthwhile in the last 10 years, was the one against Doug with the pound signs - and even that wasn't that successful, plus it was planned for ages.

I think you're probably right, it will be chanting against the manager either this or the next home game that will happen.

I think you're probably right, it will be chanting against the manager either this or the next home game that will happen.
Chant against the manager by all means, he's on thr cusp of failure, but he's not there quite yet (pls don't mention the last 2 years or whatever it is you regurgitate normally).

As long as it's after the final whistle, and the team won't be affected, i honestly couldn't give a monkeys.

I think some people, even though they've been told multiple times, actually think there are people here who actually support Paul Lambert FC. I couldn't give a flying **** whether Lambert is in charge of Villa or not in the grand scheme of things. I just want the best for the club I support whoever owns us or whoever manages us.

Go to Villa Park and chant against the manager all you want but you know as well I do that it's counterproductive during the 90 minutes.

• Like 2

Chant against the manager by all means, he's on thr cusp of failure, but he's not there quite yet (pls don't mention the last 2 years or whatever it is you regurgitate normally).

As long as it's after the final whistle, and the team won't be affected, i honestly couldn't give a monkeys.

I haven't joined in any anti chanting and I probably won't on Saturday but its going to happen at some point from a large group of supporters.

You think he hasn't failed because you've decided to ignore 2 years previously for some stupid reason. I think he's failed (not in the owners eyes) because he hasn't been able to move us on from mcleish after 3 years working with the squad.

You just couldn't do it, could you? (Mentioning the last 2 years)

Sorry I'll stick to the same shit you continue to post so I can have a go at fans and make out Lambert hasn't done too bad.

Didn't realise we had to follow your agenda.

Whose mad?

Just think its stupid for you to tell others what they can't mention when backing up their opinion, one which you disagree with.

But we all know your opinion, you've stated more or less the same things consistently since you joined.

You always mention how pants we've been over the last 2.5 years.

You think Benteke is amazing and can't do any wrong (despite finding himself offside more times than Angel ever did).

You think Lambert should be sacked.

You're not a fan of Lerner.

So, apart from Benteke, being a villa fan must be pretty sad for you right now, because everything you say is negative.

Shame for you i guess.

• Like 1

I haven't joined in any anti chanting and I probably won't on Saturday but its going to happen at some point from a large group of supporters.

You think he hasn't failed because you've decided to ignore 2 years previously for some stupid reason. I think he's failed (not in the owners eyes) because he hasn't been able to move us on from mcleish after 3 years working with the squad.

The problem with chanting after the whistle is that nobody cares then.  The only vocal chance we have is during games because as you say other protests didnt work in the past........outside the ground, pre-match or post match.  The people we want to listen havent arrived or have gone home by then.  I'm always in two minds about chanting or protesting during games.......it's either hurting the team short term with a long term aim or if no chanting/protest is completed then it's accepting our slow but obvious decline into championship eventually in the next couple of years because we don't want to rock the boat when we can be heard and nobody hears any other time apart from reading internet forums..........

We all want better, we have just different ways of believing we can get that across to the people that can influence and neither ways are perfect.....

I actually like the empty holte end as a protest idea. Just in general.

I just don't think it'll work on Saturday in terms of logistics. And even if it did I don't think it would make a difference.

Â