Petitioning for change?

samjp26

Ive not seen the first 8mins in either the first or second half for over 20yrs anyway  :cheers:

Are you one of those annoying buggers that turns up late after the match has kicked off in both halves and makes people have to get up out of their seats to let you past?

Really p****s me off that does!

:P

Ive not seen the first 8mins in either the first or second half for over 20yrs anyway  :cheers:

Are you one of those annoying buggers that turns up late after the match has kicked off in both halves and makes people have to get up out of their seats to let you past?

Nope, Only girls sit down in the upper holte  :D

I wasn't refering to the Upper Holte in particular. It goes on all over the ground.

I wasn't refering to the Upper Holte in particular. It goes on all over the ground.

Only girls sit down then Anywhere!  :P

What's with the 8 minutes shit? Why that? And why 8 minutes? It takes about 10 mins for the crowd to settle anyway.

What does it say? Erm, wel pay our money but were not actually arsed about seeing all of the show. Just the vast majority of it.

If people are that bothered, don't go at all. Don't pay. Unless your one of them unfortunate ones who paid up front to watch a season of this shite. If so then don't pay the silly prices for beer etc. Again, if your that bothered of course.

If you aren't that bothered then just go and try to enjoy the event.

• Like 1

What's with the 8 minutes shit? Why that? And why 8 minutes? It takes about 10 mins for the crowd to settle anyway.

What does it say? Erm, wel pay our money but were not actually arsed about seeing all of the show. Just the vast majority of it.

If people are that bothered, don't go at all. Don't pay. Unless your one of them unfortunate ones who paid up front to watch a season of this shite. If so then don't pay the silly prices for beer etc. Again, if your that bothered of course.

If you aren't that bothered then just go and try to enjoy the event.

If it confuses you that much then go on MOM and read about it.

Come back and let me know when you understand why it is 8 minutes.

If you don't agree with it then fine but there really is no need to deride it.

Well I'm not sure it matters that much how many minutes it is. Il have a look though there isn't an obvious reason in my mind.

But surely all it says is: were gonna miss the first 8 minutes, but were still willing to turn up and pay. I'm not sure Lerner will give a toss, in fact he will probably find it quite bizarre and that were even more of a set of mugs than he no doubt thinks already.

Its like paying to see a film and sitting outside for 8 minutes at the start. I really don't think the owner of cine world would give a shite. Just seems like your cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Seriously, if your going for 1, 82 or 90 minutes, then you're really not that sick of it and Lerner will know that.

Why not all stand up and turn our backs for a minute during the game, maybe in the 11th minute...

Simply if fans turned their backs when Lambert comes out to the dug out that would be obvious and not overly affect the team.

I've looked. As I thought, the reasoning behind the 8 minutes will bare no significance to the fact that those missing the game are spending their money still. Probably buying another drink at 3.70 a go :).

Bizarre.

At least you know now.  :)

So as usual, the vocal minority, who represent barely anyone give us negative national press attention. On the day we've got something to actually be excited about. Nice one lads. :thumb:

I have no feelings either way about the protest but your suggestion that it's a minority does my head in. Have you completed a poll to see people's feeling? I guess no. So how do you know? It may not be a majority but maybe a substantial group worthy of a voice.

If you'd done that before you could have saved your picture for a better time.

So aggro Jonah, ever so aggro.

Really? Have I had a personal dig at you? Have I posted stupid pictures mocking a post you made?

I think your responses on many occasions have been more aggressive than anything I responded to you with.

Â