Petitioning for change?

samjp26

Why not all stand up and turn our backs for a minute during the game, maybe in the 11th minute...

Something like that is the most visually effective thing that could happen. Stand up, turn your backs and sing as loud as you can

Lerner might think its the poznan and we love what's happening.

Why not all stand up and turn our backs for a minute during the game, maybe in the 11th minute...

Something like that is the most visually effective thing that could happen. Stand up, turn your backs and sing as loud as you can

Lerner might think its the poznan and we love what's happening.

:lol:

Probably. But if you tell the media in advance, he'd be under no illusions

I think the media tend to take the piss out of my clubs in trouble.

I don't think its an amazing idea but doing something is better than watching us go down without expressing any sort of frustration with the situation.

I would have thought getting behind the team would be the best way of us avoiding relegation. Not protesting against our manager when the person ultimately in charge of firing him clearly doesn't care what we think. Either way, I just want to see us improve.

• Like 3

Well support from the fans has done nothing for 2 and a half years. I can't see why it would make a difference now.

Why? did we get relegated during those 2 and a half years? We need to get behind the team now. Changes need to come in the Summer at the top.

• Like 1

Well support from the fans has done nothing for 2 and a half years. I can't see why it would make a difference now.

Why? did we get relegated during those 2 and a half years? We need to get behind the team now. Changes need to come in the Summer at the top.

I thought we stayed up because Lambert was doing a good job on a tight budget. Glad to hear it was down to us cheering.

We need to replace the manager now. I think new ideas and a new approach will have much more impact than the small crowds that still bother going cheering.

I thought we stayed up because Lambert was doing a good job on a tight budget. Glad to hear it was down to us cheering.

We need to replace the manager now. I think new ideas and a new approach will have much more impact than the small crowds that still bother going cheering.

Yes, the fans have no impact whatsoever on how a team plays. 

Get down there and protest your little head off then and lets see how long it takes before Lambert is sacked. I'll focus my energy on supporting my club.

• Like 2

Get down there and protest your little head off then and lets see how long it takes before Lambert is sacked. I'll focus my energy on supporting my club.

God I'm arrogant in one post and now I've got a little head. Make your mind up.

• Like 1

God I'm arrogant in one post and now I've got a little head. Make your mind up.

Hahahaha Oh dear. So petulant. Here have a hug. Chill your boots.

tumblr_migwebbBbw1r6mv99o1_400.gif

This 'protest' isn't going to do anything at all. Lambert will not be sacked and everyone knows that. 

Just get behind the team for Christ sake

Its more than enough now, 2.5 years of Lambert and 1 year of McCleish. There is no way we should be forced to part with our hard earned money and support this crap any longer. Its horrific stuff, the tripe Lambert is serving up lately is actually making me start to miss McCleish.

• Like 1

Â