The ISIS threat to Europe

Ads

I'd forgotten Hezbollah. It's good to see they're still called Hezbollah. I see The government of Syria as run by President Assad has now been rebranded regime (regime is a bad word kids) and Al Qaeda have been rebranded Rebel (you know, like in Star Wars) - that should help make it more easier for us to decide where our bombs should go.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

News emerging that a Russian Marine has been killed on a rescue helicopter sent to pick up the pilots.

There must be some very concerned European leaders this evening because this could easily escalate very quickly.

Syrian rebels blew up a Russian helicopter and 3 marines who were sent to look for the downed plane. Not a good day for Putin. This will have consequences, Putin want to be taken seriously, he won't let this go amiss.

8 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I'm reading it's just a robbery gone wrong

As bad as it sounds, I hope that's right!

Was just picking up one some breaking news on BBC but they have amended their article now to say its not connected

25 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Syrian rebels blew up a Russian helicopter and 3 marines who were sent to look for the downed plane. Not a good day for Putin. This will have consequences, Putin want to be taken seriously, he won't let this go amiss.

Bad day for the Russian military. Is it amateur hour?

First they ignore all the "please respond or fly away or we'll shoot you down messages" 

Then they follow it up by flying a helicopter into an area known to contain the same pepole who had shot their pilots earlier in the day.

...and the world is supposed to be scared of Russia???

Â