limpid

Benteke needs to put one of his 10 clear cut chances in past few games away. 

Remember when he was the saviour?

He just needs one to get the confidence back, all players go though a bit if a spell like this. He's getting the chances which is key. 

If our next few Premiership opponents have got any spies at this match they must be crapping themselves.

Are we moving to Scotland?

Might as well, we might actually score one in their league.

Milner just scored a peach. Amazing what some movement, passion and talent gives you.

yeah I saw that. good goal.

One of the most expensively assembled teams in the world struggling to score against much weaker team at home bring on 2 players worth about £50 million and end up scoring a goal shocker

He just needs one to get the confidence back, all players go though a bit if a spell like this. He's getting the chances which is key. 

And as i was saying the price of boiled rice in the Wang Tung has gone up by 2pence its a bloody scandal

Milner just scored a peach. Amazing what some movement, passion and talent gives you.

yeah I saw that. good goal.
One of the most expensively assembled teams in the world struggling to score against much weaker team at home bring on 2 players worth about £50 million and end up scoring a goal shocker

Why can't we sign and keep a player like Milner?

The problem is Benteke was great for 6 months and poor/average/injured for the rest of his years at Villa. 

Edited by Genie