All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

2 hours ago, TreeVillan said:

I'm too dumb to get it :(

The old cargo trousers and walking shoes wearing residents of VT are offended by good fashion choices ;) 

• Like 1

Funny thing with the old trousers, no socks thing, I’ve noticed that said trousers seem to be getting shorter and shorter to really draw attention to the lack of socks. It used to be fairly subtle, now it’s CHECK ME OUT, NO SOCKS!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Funny thing with the old trousers, no socks thing, I’ve noticed that said trousers seem to be getting shorter and shorter to really draw attention to the lack of socks. It used to be fairly subtle, now it’s CHECK ME OUT, NO SOCKS!!

Was not long ago that companies made fortunes selling vibrant colored socks with patterns and stripes. Especially matched with dressed up suits.

The Swedish guys who started Happy Socks made out like a bandits. Sold the company for almost £80m

28 minutes ago, Genie said:

Fashion innit

42 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Fashion innit

I think initially, yeah. But the evolution of it just made it a bit cringey. CHECK OUT HOW FASHIONABLE I AM WITH MY NO SOCKS AND EXTRA SHORT TROUSERS SO YOU CAN REALLY SEE THE COOLNESS.

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think initially, yeah. But the evolution of it just made it a bit cringey. CHECK OUT HOW FASHIONABLE I AM WITH MY NO SOCKS AND EXTRA SHORT TROUSERS SO YOU CAN REALLY SEE THE COOLNESS.

Not really. It's just shorter trousers became more fashionable. It's nothing to do with highlighting that you're not wearing socks.
Some people wear those kind of trousers with socks. 

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Not really. It's just shorter trousers became more fashionable. It's nothing to do with highlighting that you're not wearing socks.
Some people wear those kind of trousers with socks. 

These are the bad boys I was talking about, do people wear them that short with socks?

3-E8-DDF42-3435-4-D1-E-82-FE-F9-D903-B79

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

These are the bad boys I was talking about, do people wear them that short with socks?

3-E8-DDF42-3435-4-D1-E-82-FE-F9-D903-B79

Some people do. Probably more people don't when they're that fitted around the bottom. Plenty of people wear the baggier kind with socks.

But it's the trouser length that prompts the no socks, not the other way round.

Nobody is saying "It's fashionable to not wear socks so I'm gonna wear short trousers to show off that fact"

It's that generally short trousers look better with no socks. 

(Disclaimer: I personally wouldn't wear trousers that short, but each to their own)

Edited by Stevo985

Â