All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

These are the bad boys I was talking about, do people wear them that short with socks?

3-E8-DDF42-3435-4-D1-E-82-FE-F9-D903-B79

No idea when it became fashionable to look like a schoolkid who has had a growth spurt.  I'm sure I got bullied for a while for being an ankle basher.  I've sadly got to the point where the younger people at work laugh at what I wear out and about though.

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

No idea when it became fashionable to look like a schoolkid who has had a growth spurt.  I'm sure I got bullied for a while for being an ankle basher.  I've sadly got to the point where the younger people at work laugh at what I wear out and about though.

Angus Young Birthday, Real Name, Age, Weight, Height, Family, Contact  Details, Wife, Affairs, Bio & More - Notednames

It's all Angus Young's fault.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Genie said:

These are the bad boys I was talking about, do people wear them that short with socks?

They just look uncomfortable to me. Can see why the model has his hand in his pocket cause he will definitely need to make some manual adjustments. 

Edited by TreeVillan
  • Like 1

If people want to wear those in their leisure time then fair enough. If anyone wore those in our office however, I'd instantly write them off as a human being. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Genie said:

I am put off by the camel toe.

On 21/07/2020 at 14:11, Genie said:

A guy went to a good mates wedding like this and shirt about 6 years ago (fashion lasts ages now I guess).

Everyone thought he was a word removed then too.

Edited by lapal_fan

On 21/07/2020 at 14:11, Genie said:

These types of trousers used to be called pedal pushers and were worn by awfully nice middle class teenage girls

• Like 2

I used to work at a place and there was a guy, who wasnt a prick, he wore these, sockless and with loafers all the time. My overriding thought was how would he pick anything up if he dropped it. 

• Haha 1

Â