All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

He was the best thing about that show.  You're lucky you both went your separate ways since though @Stevo985 because he has turned into our generation's Jim Davidson.  Nasty piece of work now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BOF said:

He was the best thing about that show.  You're lucky you both went your separate ways since though @Stevo985 because he has turned into our generation's Jim Davidson.  Nasty piece of work now.

He's what I like to call a total word removed.

On 5/22/2017 at 19:08, TheAuthority said:

The black country also has Bathams. Mmmmmmmm.

Worth flying home for that alone.

this is my number one reason for returning back here from London, a place where they couldn't brew or pour a decent pint if their life depended on it

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

19224879_1377089505679363_74054773569062

Funny story.  A mate of mine had a knock on the door from the men in black one morning because in his drunken stupour he had ordered something like 500 red roses to be delivered to  Chelsea @ 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.  They wanted a little word :D 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, islingtonclaret said:

this is my number one reason for returning back here from London, a place where they couldn't brew or pour a decent pint if their life depended on it

That's a bit harsh. I agree with you about the 'no head' pouring, but there are some fine London beers. 

I do love Bathams though. 

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

That's a bit harsh. I agree with you about the 'no head' pouring, but there are some fine London beers. 

I was lucky enough to grow up in a village with two Bathams and two Enville pubs. Both liquid gold.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mjmooney said:

If you want new style CO2 stuff, sure. But there are only a small handful of decent London beers, and my point is they're mostly best enjoyed outside of London because in 10 years of being here I can tell you the majority of London landlords are absolutely cack at keeping cellar-temperature real ale.

Bathams is blooming marvellous. That and HPA, Black Country Fireside, Purity Ubu....MMMMMMmmmmm

• Like 3

Ever wondered what it looks like when a vending machine 'vends' everthing at the same time?

Wonder no more.

Spoiler

o7igmpbovi3z.jpg

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â