All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

On 06/01/2022 at 17:58, mjmooney said:

FB_IMG_1641491866525.jpg

This is very funny, but isn’t actually that inaccurate. When I was looking at baby names I saw Ayrton and it actually is derived from Ayr. More the river than the place, but still. It’s essentially originated as someone from Ayr

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Im not sure I understand this one - it might just be my eyesight though - it's the faces of Abba stuck onto a different band?

Ramones, known for Gabba Gabba Hey, from their song Pinhead. 

Ramones3_6.jpg

Edited by Seat68
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Im not sure I understand this one - it might just be my eyesight though - it's the faces of Abba stuck onto a different band?

Yeah, looks photoshopped, and not very well. Someone should put a rocket up them.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

This is very funny, but isn’t actually that inaccurate. When I was looking at baby names I saw Ayrton and it actually is derived from Ayr. More the river than the place, but still. It’s essentially originated as someone from Ayr

I remember Ayr Town Centre,fantastic driver,his uncle Ayr Town Hall was a decent driver as well.

4 hours ago, Xela said:

LxhjUyB.jpg

Pilots troll passengers too. 

When we flew to the USA, as we were coming in to land at Baltimore-Washington, the pilot announced: "We will shortly be landing at New York JFK... (pause for consternation)... ha ha, just kidding, it's BWI..." 

Â