Midweek football! 8 /11 December

andykeenan

Hahaha there's a brilliant vine doing the rounds on twitter, headed chance, keeper saves, about 6 of the Liverpool fans in wheelchairs behind the goal jump up with their hands on their head :lol:

Gonna need to see that vine!

Hahaha there's a brilliant vine doing the rounds on twitter, headed chance, keeper saves, about 6 of the Liverpool fans in wheelchairs behind the goal jump up with their hands on their head :lol:

Gonna need to see that vine!

So will the DWP

Edited by TrinityRoadSteps
  • Like 1

Ramsey volley was pretty good. Especially because of that Scottish commentator saying ,'yep totally outrageous'. 

Poochie.jpg

Although then afterwards he said it was a half volley which it clearly wasn't. But still. Pretty good

• Like 1

Ramsey volley was pretty good.

I think it was more than just pretty good. It wasn't some speculative hope and a prayer type shot, he placed that ball. Tremendous goal.

Edited by maqroll

saw earlier that it was only about 56mph and took over a second to go in

its a brilliant technique but whats special about it is its not really a technique that you'd associate with putting the ball in to the top corner from 30 yards out, he's hit it so flat, not sure if i've ever seen a goal like it before

thing is it also took away from 4 other great / very good goals, podolski's 1st you might blame the keeper but its one hell of a hit, ramsey's 1st was a brilliant composed pass in to the bottom corner, the free kick was stunning, podolski's 2nd again was a composed pass in to the net

saw a lot of gooners moaning podolski doesnt get a sniff in the league, he also smashed the bar last night, from what i saw in the highlights most of arsenal's good play again involved Ox running from deep down the middle, the guy isnt a winger IMO and is also overlooked for england, should try him top of the diamond rather than pushing him wide

Â