Midweek football! 8 /11 December

andykeenan

Markovic sent off for that....yet Fellani gets away with his weekly forearm smashes.  :crylaugh: 

That's besides the point, isn't it?   It's a red card if you swing for somebody and it doesn't make it less of a card just because you don't connect. It doesn't make it less of a red card if the guy takes a dive. It doesn't make it less of a red card if a bloke playing for another club got away with doing the same thing last week.  It was a stupid thing to do but Markovic knows the rules and if I were Rodgers I would be **** livid with him at full time. 

I can only take pleasure once the game is over, because the collective media testicle is now overflowing in anticipation of a comeback spunkfest.

'I'd like to see them score in the next 5mins or so, the roof will come of this place if they do'

Well if the roof does come off Andy, I hope it lands on the fecking  commentary box.

I agree with Andy, I'd like to see them score in the next five minutes or so too but as good as the Basel fans have been tonight I'm not sure they will take the roof off. ;) 

Andy Townsend is about 10 seconds away from spitting on his fingers, lubing up his arse, and squatting down on top of Stevie Gee.

oh listen to that, they finally let some Liverpool fans in to the ground.

• Like 2

Â