What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

I tried so many times to be where you wanted, so much better than before and I tried to say them things that you wanted to hear but it never, never ever worked, no.

I can picture you lying beside me, still remember kissing your face and watching you smile, I can never be something I'm not and you know it but I wish I could hold your hand and tell you it's alright.

But it's all so hard not to speak to you, 'cause I want to hear your voice again.

And you know I can never be, what you want me to be and you know that I'll never be changed and you know that you'll never make me change, 'cause the man you want isn't inside of me, so I might as well just walk out into the rain.

nurse_chews.gif

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 2

Listening back to a new years party mix I put together for a party from about 8 years ago, its gone from Deanna by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds, into The Cramps, Bikini girls with machine guns into Stagger Lee by The Fabulous Thunderbirds, its not all of that quality but those three tunes into each other should set anyone up for a great weekend.

• Like 1

Â