What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Choooon. Got the single kicking about somewhere. I am to this day irked over that terrible mash-up with Coco's 'I Need A Miracle'. :puke:

Yep, a real facepalm moment. Even worse was the video to go with it, a load of split arses running round trying to play 5-a-side!!

Remember this beauty Gaz?

Or

When trance was trance. The good old days.

No doubt most of you know this song, but just had to put it on here because the video really reminds me of megachurch worship services.

That sort of thing (megachurch) is thankfully rare in the UK.

Your typical C of E service looks like this:

_wsb_400x300_church+interior.jpg

Anyway, back on topic...

Tengo Amore - Michael Nesmith & The First National Band

No doubt most of you know this song,

What a band ! So - couple of facts; they were originally formed to be Boz Scaggs backing band. The drummer on this clip is Simon Phillips who, although a fabulous(and English) drummer is not quite as good as the original drummer -the late Jeff Porcaro.

Bet you wanted to know all that.

Tommy Seebach -

I'm no expert but I think your typical Anglican vicar dreams of getting that many bums on pews for your common or garden Sunday service.

Tommy Seebach -

I'm no expert but I think your typical Anglican vicar dreams of getting that many bums on pews for your common or garden Sunday service.

I thought so :lol:

Tommy Seebach -

Yeah, probably right. They must have heard they were filming Songs of Praise that week. I understand it has a tendency to bring in the part-time supporters.

Â